Niall (1)

This is a new story I've created just for fun, it'll be light hearted and weird, there will be Larry but first it'll mainly be niam's diary entries. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 1 : Diary of a Larry Shipper [Niall]
.
.
.
.

Dear Diary, today is September 13th! You know what that means? Yep! It's mah birthday! I'm hoping I get some larry today. Nothing might happen though... Sadly. Yesterday was our last day for the North America part of the tour. So we're taking a tiny break. Anyway, yesterday when we group hugged, Louis and Harry were next to each other and Louis literally pressed himself to Harry's side!!!! :') it was beautiful. I'm glad they're starting to bond more on stage, because that means more moments for me!

I've been a little down lately because I couldn't help but notice when I logged into my fan account (which I will not reveal its name), that people are praising Liam, because he's taking my place as the dark larrie just because he's reading some signs. I need to start reading some signs at our next concerts, but I'm scared that I might pronounce something weirdly because of my accent. Like chance, apparently I pronounce it as chonce. And then when I sing 18 everyone is like "Wtf is a chonce!1!1!"  I don't know but I believe chonce is some type of fish I think...? Anyway, I'm proud of myself because yesterday at the concert I pronounced it as chance. Yay me!

Anyway, it was my idea to add 18 to the set list, because I knew fond would happen. I have my suspicions, that 18 is a Larry song , and Strong as well! Which reminds me, last time I went on the Wikipedia for Strong and I edited it and wrote:

Strong by One Direction is a song written by Louis Tomlinson about his long term relationship with fellow band member Harry Styles.

I was so proud of myself. Of course someone edited it back... Probably modest! or some anti-larrie.

It was also my idea to add No Control to the set list, I told them to add it because fans love it and go crazy, but let's be honest here I really wanted them to add it because it's obvious Louis wrote that about morning sex with his man. I wonder how awkward it is for Louis to talk Jay or Anne after writing No Control... Anyway! I noticed something, Louis wrote No Control in the point of view of a sex addict.... And Harry wrote Stockholm Syndrome in the point of view of someone who fell in love with a sex addict.

Also, not to brag, but I'm pretty proud of my part in Stockholm Syndrome, it's my favorite of the song and it makes me feel like I'm meditating or floating in space peacefully.

I noticed fans saw I followed Zayn on Instagram, yep there's no bad blood... Hehe between us... Hehe, but he didn't follow me back... Aww :(

I miss how everything was before our old days, like in 2011, 2012, and 2013, I miss fetus 1D and fetus larry and when Zayn was still here... But as long as he's happy, I'm happy and so are the other boys. We've been doing alright with out him, and he's been doing alright with out us. He's been more active on everything.

Lucky him... He doesn't have to deal with modest.... :(

Goodbye for now Diary.
__________________________________

Liam's entry is next! Liam will be telling us about larry and about how weird it's been since he did that interview for the attitude magazine.

See you later mates! :) <3