Liam (4)

Ello!! This is probably the furthest I've made it with a 1D fanfic! I've already got ideas for other larry fics and maybe some Malum one because malum Af. They're the only thing keeping the 5sos fam together because of the Lashton with Bryana and Azalea. I don't necessarily ship them with they're girlfriends, but I find it so rad they're on double dates 24/7 lately.

Anyways starting with the next chapter!!

Chapter 4 [Liam]

Dear Diary, today is September 24th.

No Larry yet.... On camera... If you get my drift ;) we're back on the OTRA tour, and we're completing the UK leg of this tour, before our album release.

Who's excited?!! I know I'm excited for Made in the A.M., even though I come straight outta UK. STAY TUNED NOVEMBER 13TH FOR THE RELEASE. Anyways, have ya'll heard "Infinity"? I really like it, it's a bit different from "Drag Me Down," I still think it's beautiful to be honest.

Also, two days ago did you see me arrive to the iTunes festival with my amazing car (that probably slays existence) ? It really reminds me of batman, which is why I got it. I'm probably going to go see batman v superman with nialler during our break...

Also, so... Zayn? What do you all think of him? Do you guys miss him as much as I do? And wow I really need to stop bring Zayn into everything. It's almost as if he's my girlfriend. Oh wait I'm dating Sophia! Oops! Hi.

Any-who, speaking of girlfriends, I've seen recently all over Twitter, Instagram and stuff that my pals Michael and Calum have been hanging out being the best friends they are and that Luke and Ashton have been going out a lot with Azalea, and Bryana. I mean I don't really ship it, but squad goals. I wish I could go on double dates with my girlfriend, but unfortunately nialler is single and so are Louis and Harry cause they be gay Af. I wish I could go party and on double dates with larry and my Zayn. OH MY GOD OOPS I MEAN SOPHIA. Yep...

Zayn is so cool. DAMNIT.

Okay. Okay. Thank god this only a diary, it's not like anyone is going to read it, right?! Hehehe... Okay... Umm so how have you all been? I mean I know you won't read it but... Eh why not ask, I want to sound polite. Darn! I just realized our album and Justin Bieber's album drop the same day. Darn. Poor Nialler must be torn about this.

I just hope fandom wars don't start because it does get quite scary and really mean, but at the same time, the entertainment is great.

I laughed I noticed some people thought Briana was at the concert because a picture of her and Louis' family standing together was spread. But news flash people! We didn't have a balcony at our concert so it was fake haha. Anyways, we're having an interview and if they're going to ask Louis about the baby, I will stab someone.

We've been active on snapchat a lot, especially Neil of course, so add us ! @OneDirection (AN: it's their real snapchat, so if you've got snapchat add them!!) that's about all I can say for now. But stay tuned because a lot will still happen hehe. #NoSleep.

Adios Diary.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! I've been extremely busy because my ap English class had given me a rough time and I'm extremely lazy. And I keep listening to 5sos and 1D and they distract me. Especially 5sos' "Jet Black Heart," and 1D's "Infinity." Everyone thinks it's about Zayn, and I kinda feel like it is, so many lyrics. I really want to know who wrote it. Thanks for voting and stuff.

DeslovesHazza thank you for the reviews!

Diary of a Larry Shipper [Larry]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें