"Game On." Liam (9)

HELLO HOLA CHONCE ALOHA! I'm back. I had a rough week, homework was on fire man, and I still need to wash and I need to buy a shirt for my school concert on Saturday and I cri. You guys can give me suggestions on this book. I'm open to anything really.

Anyways, moving on lol....

_____________________________

[chapter 9: Liam]

I found Louis sitting in the couch like a loner, he looked down.

"Hey Louis, what's wrong?" I asked, he seemed out of it.

He sighed, "I'm just... I'm beginning to think that Briana's son isn't mine to be honest."

I almost snorted, he can be really stupid... "Why ?"

He looked confused, "I-I don't know. It just doesn't feel like my kid, I don't even know how I got her pregnant and if I did, I wish there would've been a way to avoid it...."

I looked at him as if he were stupid, "Obviously there was a way to avoid it, it's called wearing a condom son."

He glared at me, "The point is, she wants us to take this case to court."

My eyes widened, "O-oh gosh, wow the problem is that big." I then tried to make him feel better, "Umm if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure you'll win. But if you don't.... You've got the money to get rid of her."

At that point Louis was so done with me he got up and left as if I wasn't there.

"WHEN'S THE CASE?!" I yelled.

He didn't answer.... Okay whatever tickles his pickle.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Hey Niall." I said as I walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Oh hey Li." He seemed nervous.

I decided to ask quietly, "Have you thought of a plan to get 'Larry' together?"

"Umm... No." Niall answered, "I'm still not sure about this, I think we should let them get together..."

I just looked at him and nodded not understanding.

"...Alone...." He said finishing his thought.

"No of course not! I thought you wanted them together!what's up with you?" I asked him a bit exasperated.

"What's up with you?!" He shot back, "They're our best friends, if we pressure them too much it might ruin their chances!"

"No it won't!" I was angry, "They're both stubborn idiots."

"You don't understand!" He yelled, "It wouldn't be fair for them. And don't say I'm not a larrie because you know that I sure as hell am one!"

"Ugh." I calmed down a bit as I walked out of the kitchen, I whispered, "You'll give in soon you stubborn jack ass."

"Sorry I didn't here you what did you say?" I didn't answer. I heard him mutter, "Fine stupid Liam, don't answer. Whatever tickles your pickle."

*•*•*•*•*•*

A few hours later, my anger cooled off with Niall, so I decided to apologize.

"Hey Neil."

He looked at me with a really bored face and said, "oh hi Liam."

I told him, "Listen, I want to apologize for earlier."

"It's alright." He said chuckling, looking less bored. But that wasn't enough for me.