Liam and Niall (5)

IM BACK! Lol! This chapter is different, it's not a diary entry, it is an interview 1D has, but of course it is in Niam's point of views. Duh. There will be chapters where it'll be their entries and chapters where it'll be like actual dialogue and stuff and them spying larry, fighting over who's a better larrie and what not.

Anyways I hope you enjoy!

[Chapter 5: Niam]
-

Niall:

We were about to have a new interview and I was kind of excited for some questions, like....

Is Larry real?

Why is larry so great?

Niall why are you such an awesome captain for the larry ship?

Why are Louis and Harry so gay?

Are you looking forward to the new album?

However, questions I was not looking forward to hearing or answering at all were:

Why is Larry so fake?

How are Louis and Briana?

Louis how's your baby?

Louis are you excited?

Why is Liam such an awesome dark larrie?

Harry who's your dream GIRL?

No no no. I didn't look forward to those at all. Why can't Louis and Harry just come out? I would throw up rainbows and laugh in everyone's faces.

Each time our one year break gets closer and closer. I don't know if I'm glad or sad.

"You guys are on." Someone from management told us. Liam, Harry, Louis and I walked in the set and we were greeted by cheers.

"ONE DIRECTION ITS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS" the interviewer told us. We nodded and smiled.

"So, it's been about a week since you released your new song called "Infinity" and it is great! How do you feel about it?"

"We love it! We think it's beautiful and it's a bit different than Drag Me Down but it's still great! And it's definitely not about Zayn... pfft what? W-why would you ask that? N-nope not at all." Liam answered.

Everyone stared at Liam as if he was crazy.I rolled my eyes but smirked, Liam never goes an interview without mentioning Zayn. "Liam," I said, "the interviewer didn't even mention Zayn."

"Jesus Niall, be quiet. You always bring up Zayn. God." Liam told me.

I just shook my head.

"Okay next question, do you think this new album is more different than four?"

"Well, I don't know about that, but I think both Four and Made in the A.M. are more mature than Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories." Louis answered.

"Oh since you guys are going on break next year, your next tour will be in 2017, how do you guys think everything will be?"

"Well," I said with my lovely Irish accent, "I'll probably look the same, Liam will probably look the same, I think Louis might finally grow to be 5'9, and Harry's going to look like a brunette Rapunzel."

"Niall shut up." Harry told him. Which kind of surprised Niall, Harry seemed off today and this was the first time he even said a word.

"Ahaha" the interviewer laughed, "alright, next question, Louis....."

NO NO NO LETS HAVE ANOTHER TOAST TO THE GIRL ALMIGHTY, JK. NO THEY CAN'T ASK HIM ABOUT THE BABY CAUSE IT ISNT REALLY HIS!

Liam:

I swear if they ask him about the baby, I'm going to stab a bitch.

"....how's the baby?" UUGGHH REALLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU STUPID LADY? YOU CANT JUST ASK THAT FOR TWO REASONS:

1) The baby isn't even born yet.... dumb ass.

2) THE BABY ISNT LOUIS' OKAY

Now I patiently waited for Louis (who didn't seem to happy about the question), to answer.

"Well... Briana's been... good... She's been taking good care of the baby and stuff. She's also... been coming to concerts..." Louis answered. Niall looked like he wanted to laugh but also murder someone, Harry was just spacing out, as if he was unamused or bored, or done with this drama. I was too, what was Louis thinking? He very much knows that those are lies. If people really believe that Briana's really at the concerts we've been having lately here at The O2. They need to realize it's fake. Briana lives in LA and she didn't even showed up to a concert in the North American leg of the tour!

"That's great Louis and are you excited?!"

"Well... Of course?" He answered, but it came out more like a question. "It's a... Very exciting thing." And he gave everyone a half hearted smile.

I quickly went to change the subject because it seemed that Louis, Harry and Niall had gotten very uncomfortable with this baby talk, and I was too.

I heard the best way, or well easiest way for people to forget what happened before, is rambling. I wasn't too sure if it actually worked or not, but it was worth a shot. There was too much tension after they asked about the baby, so what not ramble about what I do best.

"So..." I began, but was cut off, "This one time... Zayn-" Niall groaned. Harry looked bored and Louis was unamused, because Zayn haha.

"Stop Lima bean, just stop." Niall told me, "talk about anything you want, but Zayn, it just brings back memories." He then stopped talking and mouth 'also not larry.' I sighed but nodded. Ooh I could talk about my relationship with Sophia.

"Okay anyways, who here is sophiam af?" I asked. Almost everyone raised their hands, looks like we're the power couple.

"YOURE MY MOM AND DAD! ADOPT ME!" Someone yelled from the audience.

"Sorry, Sophia and I have talked about this and we think it's too soon." I said.

"To be in love... That's the sweetest part of being in a relationship. If you love someone, don't give up and go for them. That's important." Harry said, and Louis' head whipped up, he looked at Harry and it looked as if he was going to say something.

'YES YES YES' I thought.

"That's really sweet Harry," the interviewer spoke,"It looks like we're out of time boys sorry."

NO NO NO WHY?! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! WHAT WAS LOUIS GOING TO SAY?!?

"Goodbye everyone!" We waved and walked off stage.

__________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm so mad, in all of my classes I have straight A's except English, because I haven't taken a test I missed and our report cards went out yesterday and I cri.

Anyways see you all next time! All the love x .