Niall (6)

Hey guys! Fetus Larry makes my heart melt and it makes me want to pee. Lolololol. Okay anyways.... Next chapter will be Liam and then after that, it's back to their diaries and at some points I'll make it actually dialogue type chapters.
_________________________________________

[Chapter 6: Niall]
-
-
-
It was about 2:00 am, and I couldn't sleep. I have no idea why I couldn't sleep, we had a concert last night and it was very tiring, what the hell. But I had to do something about it. I could get up and goto Nando's at this time, or I could try to go back to sleep.

I got up and put on some shoes. Changing my pajamas to go to Nando's isn't a priority right now. I left my hotel room hotel room I shared with Louis very quietly, and walked to the elevator. As the elevator was about to close someone else stepped in, then it closed and we were on our way down.

I yawned, "Oh hey Harry."

"Hi Niall."

Wait... What Harry??!?! What the hell?  "HARRY?!"

He gasped, "NIALL?!"

"Why are you up at this time ?" I asked him.

"Why are you up at this time ?!" He deflected my question.

"Stop avoiding the question." I told him as we stepped out of the elevator.

"Okay. I don't know, I just couldn't sleep, so I left to go for a walk out of the hotel. I hope Liam won't notice." He answered then proceeded to ask me, "What about you?"

"Same. I couldn't sleep, so I left. I didn't tell Louis either. I was actually headed to Nando's, wanna come with? It's dark, and dangerous at this time." I offered.

He nodded, "sure nialler. Thanks." The good thing about our hotel was that it wasn't far from Nando's. So we walked.

"I can't believe Liam and Louis accidentally kissed at last time at the concert concert." Harry chuckled. I wonder why he brought it up.

"Haha, they were like "oh crap!"," I laughed, then I stupidly asked, "so you're not jealous?"

Harry stopped smiling and frowned, "Jealous of what exactly?" He sounded angry and... hurt?

Maybe bringing up Louis and his bromance in the past wasn't a good idea, so I came up with a random excuse. "Jealous...that....that.... We don't do that? Narry. You're not jealous that Lilo is beating Narry's game?"

Harry laughed, "I thought you were going to say... Umm. Never mind then. Nah I'm not jealous. I have a feeling, we, Narry are going to do something huge soon." He winked.

"And I have feeling you should start focusing on larry instead of narry." I muttered.

"What? I couldn't hear you." Harry asked me.

"Oh! Um nothing." I replied quickly, "Oh look we're here!" We both entered Nando's.

"Are we going to eat here or what?" Harry asked.

I hesitated, "Actually.... I think we should go back to the hotel, I have a place in mind."

Harry nodded. Niall ordered. They chatted for a bit. Then they got their food and left. When they got back to the hotel.

"So what was the place you had in mind?" Harry asked me.

"The roof. Don't ask how I got the key. I just did." I told him. "I'm Niall James Horan, I think Liam might have one too or Louis." He laughed.

I continued as we made it up to the roof, "We could see what's left of the night time. And talk Harry, talk, because honestly, I feel like you've been distant with everyone lad. At concerts you only interact with the crowd and barely Liam, Louis and I. It's like you're there, but it's also like you're not..."

Harry looked broken and it made me so so sad, "Don't you think I want to interact with you guys...? Zayn left... Liam always talks to Louis, and you're busy backstage and with your guitar and I'm not really allowed to interact with Louis like I used to... I talk to the crowd because I know for sure that they care and that they listen. Liam and Louis have become the best of friends and I honestly... Miss my boo bear and Liam and you nialler." Through the moon light it looked like Harry was going to cry.

"I'm really sorry Harry." I didn't know what to say, "I miss you too buddy." We both hugged, I knew Harry really loved my famous Horan hugs. "Let's forget about this. How about we tell funny stories while we eat chicken." We both laughed as he nodded.

So that's exactly what we did. We told each other weird stories about our child hood. And about other weird things. We also recalled the times in 2013 where we would have the funniest interviews together for our take me home tour and album and our movie This Is Us. I really love our friendship. And that's how we ended up falling asleep on the roof, accidentally forgetting about Liam and Louis. I just hoped they wouldn't be mad.

*******

I woke up with Harry shaking me. "5 more minutes" I said grumpily and sleepy.

"No Niall we need to get up now." Harry told me, "we accidentally drifted to sleep here in the roof. Do you know in how much trouble we're in?"

"No I don't know and guess what? I also I don't care." I told him trying to get more sleep.

"But Niall, Louis and Liam are probably angry and looking for us!" He told me.

"Oh shit!" I sat up a bit scared. "What do we do?!" He shrugged, he also seemed scared.

Then the roof door opened and a curvy figure came to view and in a familiar voice they angrily said, "Well well well. Look who I found. You're in so much trouble Horan and Styles."

__________________________________________

SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT SCHOOL AND ALL LOL BUT UM YEAH. NEXT CHAPTER IS LIAM/LILO AND YEAH LOL OKAY BYE LOVE YOU ALL

ALL THE LOVE X