Liam (2)

Hey I'm back! Only one person's read this book haha but I'll be patient.

~
Chapter 2 [Liam]

Dear diary, today is September 15th.

The boys and I are currently in LA, because I'm happy to announce our bassist Sandy got married!! Anyways the party was a bit awkward because ZAYN was here and him and Louis are a bit off because well... you know. Although Niall and I are totally okay with Zayn, he's our best friend. I think Harry and him are alright as well. Louis still kind of has a little bit of the grudge. I can't really blame him, even though I love zayn.

Anyways, we're currently on a break till the 22nd I believe, where we'll be preforming at the apple festival with Little Mix. Controversial? I think so. Actually I don't know, there's no bad blood between us. Just because Zayn and Perrie broke up, it doesn't mean it'll affect everyone else's friendships.

The hate has been low lately from the last past days, because of that stupid article that made me seem homophobic. I can't believe people actually thought I denied larry! In the earlier days of One Direction, I always accidentally outed them, or I didn't mind when they were having their moments and everything goes great and then one article pops out and suddenly people actually believe i'm homophobic!?!? That's the stupidest thing ever, because honestly I'm supposed to be promoting my attitude through a gay magazines. I'm not supposed to talk about my current girlfriend or shade my ex or larry.

I know a lot of the flags at concerts are about larry, but I also know that not all are. Louis and Harry know Nialler and I will support them through everything. Modest! should probably stop trying to deny larry, our directioners are pretty clever. They should stop bringing celebrities into this too. Like our lovely fellows 5 Seconds of Summer when they were asked if Louis was actually a dad, and Luke and Ashton had to answer.

Anyway, I don't mind gay couples I think they're cute. Love is love. Love always wins. I'm also being called demon larrie which is an honor, but ever since Niall has been a bit distant lately, and I have no idea why. Oh I've also seen that Niall and I are the captains of larry. I'm not going to lie, we probably are hehe. I mean c'mon! Louis got the dagger! I think Louis tops haha. I don't know about Niall, but I think he agrees. I wish we could go back in time to the good old days, like 2013. 2013 was definitely a great year. Best Song Ever, Take Me Home Tour, Midnight Memories, This Is Us, we all looked pretty hot, Zayn was still in the band..... Yup. Yup. It was great.

I miss Zayn.

Also! I'm so excited for the 5th album! Although we're not having a tour for it because we're going on the break, when we come back we'll be back stronger than ever, better than ever, and hotter than ever. Don't be sad my beautiful directioners, it's not over yet. Drag Me Down had a lot of success! Hopefully so does the rest of the album.

I secretly read larry fanfic, and yeah... I prefer fluff, smut... really messed me up... I can't wait to see what dramatic story is next for the boys and I. I'm getting really tired of this. Speaking of tired, I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight diary! Until next time...

_______________________________________

Today at school, a guy asked another guy to homecoming! It was so cute and he had posters, roses and a teddy bear! The other boy said yes! And everyone was like "awww!" And it made me so happy there was no homophobic remarks! Now tomorrow I'm going to try to bring a rainbow/pride flag to the homecoming assembly tomorrow.