"I have a plan" Niall (8)

HEY EVERYBODY! IM STARTING THIS CHAPTER AHEAD OF TIME BECAUSE I HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK LOL.

It took me years to update chapter 7 haha sorry. But in that time. The story 100 reads, to 500 yay! Thank you! I love you all so much! xoxo

ANYWAYS WHOS READY FOR SOME LARRY!? Because I am! And so are Niall and Liam.
_________________________________
\_(•_•)_/

[ Chapter 7: Diary of a Larry shipper// Niall ]

"I'm bored." Was what Louis said while we were relaxing on the couch of our suite.

"Me too, I can't believe OTRA is over..." I replied.

"Now we just have the album release and mini concerts in December and then our break is here." He said quietly.

I smirked, "Yesterday was quite emotional at the end of our concert. But how did you like that hug with Harry?" I tried to stop my laughter.

Louis looked at me and snorted at my reaction, "Obviously I loved it Niall, it felt amazing, I couldn't contain my smile." He sighed, "I hadn't hugged him in ages, but I'd like to think he's still my best friend."

I didn't even frown. Harry was my best friend now. But I can only imagine Louis' pain. Losing a best friend for something so stupid like management must really hurt. But we have to keep our jobs, for the sake of us and our directioners.

Despite everything that's happened in the past, not only 2015, I love my job very much. I'm sure Liam, Harry and Louis feel the same way.

"Niall?" Louis asked, "Umm you didn't answer, so did I offend you? I know Harry's your best friend now. I'm sorry."

"No! No. No. It's just I drifted into my thoughts a bit. I understand. What you and Harry had was really strong. You can't let your drift pull you apart. If you really want Harry back, go get him." I told him.

He nodded, "Of course I will thanks Niall." He then added, "We should go find them, they're probably in their room." I nodded as well, got up and followed him down the hall.

Then I stopped, he stopped as well and gave me a questioning glance, "One more thing." I told him, "Right now at this moment, Harry's still MY best friend. Don't hurt him. Don't break him."

Louis just looked at me, his eyes flickered to the floor, then he turned and continued walking to Liam and Harry's room... He didn't answer....

*************

Liam opened the door, "Oh hey guys. I thought you guys decided to relax outside?"

"We did, but break is coming soon. We'd rather spend time with you and Harold." Louis told him.

As soon as Harry heard, 'Harold' he turned his attention away from the TV. "That's not my name!" he whined, "Oh hello Niall, hello Louis." We waved.

"Well come in then." Liam said leaving the door open.  Louis and I stepped inside.

"What are you lads doing?" I asked.

"Harry and I were just chillin. Watching tv, talking about life." Liam replied. I felt awkward.

"Well sit down guys, you look awkward just standing by the door." Harry told us. Louis went and took a seat next to Harry on his bed. Looks like Louis is already putting the plan into action, he must really miss Harry.

I went and sat next to Liam. We made eye contact and I knew something was up with him. They were watching the our Documentary; This Is Us.

"I miss those days." Liam told us. We all nodded.