Niall (3)

Hey I'm back! Anyways DeslovesHazza THANK YOU FOR READING AND LEAVING COMMENTS. Anyways I have an 184% in math and I'm so proud, that's like the highest grade I have and in my other classes I have over 100% except in my AP English class :( anyway.... Enjoy!

Dear Diary, it is September 22nd! Well night time now, it's been a long day, why you may ask? Well, it was the apple music festival today! And Little Mix was there! And it wasn't awkward! Yay to everyone! And in two days we start OTRA here in the UK again! And just Europe. The only time were flying back to America is for the Triple Ho Show in San Jose, California.

Did you also see that we announced our 5th album! Yes... Made In The A.M. will be released on November 13th!!! For now you can preorder it and listen to our 2nd track "Infinity." I think it's really beautiful! Anyways, have you all added us on snapchat! I've been really active lately, it's @OneDirection . Cool, right?!

We've been pretty active, it was a huge day today! The album announcement, snapchat, iTunes Festival. There's really been no larry lately... So that's kind of a bummer. Don't worry though, something will happen soon hehe :D. I feel it. Sounds Good, Feels Good. Oh, oops! Hi. I'm sorry I'm such a fanboy without even realizing it.

We all showed up at different times to the festival and I think it's safe to say that Liam slated everyone by showing up in his badass car that reminds me of batman. Btw, who's watching Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice next year?

I definitely will, maybe with Liam, we'll have plenty of time because you know.... We'll be on our one year break... But don't worry, we'll be back. I promise... I definitely still want to continue the band, and I'm sure the other lads do too. We just really need that break you know? 2015 has been a shitty year for us and our lovely directioners. And even Zayn, I don't really blame him for leaving to be honest. We're happy, he's happy.

I noticed photos of Harry at the fashion party last night were trending. Good lad. He actually looked like a prince, which is rare, since he usually looks and acts like princess. I think Louis tops hehe. Shh.

___________________________________

I can't wait to start writing the parts where Niall and Liam start to argue over who's the best larrie xD. And I'll also add some "behind the scenes" larry. Through niam's point of views.