PROLOGUE

We sat driving in the car silently. I knew his dirty little secret he tried so hard to keep away from me. He made me stay at home and cook and clean like a "good girl" should but boy was he wrong about me. I am not a good girl nor will I get stepped on like a welcome mat. I sat next to him fuming, with his phone in my hand as I put on a happy smile.

"Hey babe? Remember that time Pizza Hut texted your phone?" I said with little giggle. He laughed nervously and shifted in his seat staring at the rain hitting the windshield.

"Uh...No..."

"Well I was right here and you were there and right about HERE is where you had me fucked up!" I said hitting him in the chest as hard as I can on the word "here". "Now who the fuck is Pizza Hut?!" I knew exactly who "Pizza Hut" was I just wanted him to admit it. See while he was in the store, I called "Pizza Hut" and figured it out from the moment she said "Hello".

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He yelled slapping me across the face. It stung and I felt immediate heat rise to my cheek as I gripped it but I wasn't backing down. He. Doesn't. Scare. Me. Anymore.

"TELL ME WHO PIZZA HUT FUCKING IS?!" He looked at me, eyes boiling in rage reflecting mine the same way as well. He stayed silent. "OH WHAT?? NOW YOU'RE ASHAMED?? ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND?! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU, DYLAN!?"

"SHE GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED...WHAT I FUCKING NEEDED!"

"OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU CHEATED BECAUSE SHE LET YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER AND I DIDN'T!?"

"YOU WEREN'T SATISFYING MY NEEDS. I'M A TWENTY SIX YEAR OLD MAN! I NEEDED IT!"

"Stop the car!" I said hearing enough.

"No! Where the fuck are you going to go! We're too far from town!"

"I. SAID. STOP. THE. FUCKING. CAR." The car came to a fast stop and he got out. He walked over to my side and opened my door. He then pulled my out by hair and pushed me onto the ground.

"You want to get the fuck out?! Fine, bitch! Walk back to town you fucking cunt." He said spitting his gum into my hair. He got back in the car and sped off. Tears streamed down both of my cheeks as I got up and started walking in the rain. I didn't even bother to take the gum out of my hair.