CHAPTER TEN

I woke up the next morning laying next to Marshall. He looked so peaceful sleeping. 

I looked him up and down and noticed he didn't have on a shirt. His abs were blinding me and I couldn't help but stare at his large tattoo covered muscles. 

I traced his tattoos with my finger analyzing all of them. I went from his arm all the way to his torso and back up then stopped.

"Why'd you stop?"

His voice was so sexy in the morning. It was deep and husky.

"I don't know," I answered honestly, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay. My alarm was going to go off soon but waking up to your touch is even better."

He kissed me on the nose and stood up. He put his arms above his head and stretched, exposing his beautifully defined v line.

"Take a picture, baby. It'll last longer."

I blushed and jumped out of bed. I ran to him and jumped really hoping he would catch me.

Sure enough, he did.

He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his abdomen and he put his hands directly on my butt, perfectly cupping it.

"I think your hands were perfectly made to touch my butt. They fit perfectly." I said looking down at his piercing blue eyes.

"I think your lips were made perfectly to touch my lips. They fit perfectly."

His lips landed on mine and they moved in sync.

"I think you're right Mr. Mathers."

He chuckled and softly placed me on the floor. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had his around my waist and was looking down at me with the cutest expression.

"So, what are you doing today?" I asked.

"Peeing all over the place, if you don't let me go to the bathroom."

I laughed and he started to walk towards the bathroom but I grabbed his hand.

"I'll never let go." I said as if I was about to cry.

He gave me a cute smirk and looked as if he was about to say something but just laughed and walked away while shaking his head at me.

I went into the bathroom in my room and brushed my teeth. I checked the time and saw it was around 9:30.

I hopped into the shower and wrapped myself in a towel once I got out. I had to text Sydney and tell her that I was coming. Ever since people found out I was living with Marshall, there were a couple of people hanging outside the front of the shop. Sydney helped sneak me in the back by unlocking it for me. 

To be honest, she was actually a really good friend to me. She was pretty, funny, helpful, and just kind-hearted. I actually trusted her.

Anyways, I walked back to Marshall's room and saw him walk out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and beads of water dripping down his chest and onto his face from his hair. I bit my lip as I looked at him but snapped myself out of it.

He looked at me but there was something different in his eyes. They weren't that piercing calm blue. They were filled with lust, desire, and hunger.

Oh yeah...I'm still in my towel.

I smirked and walked to him slowly as he licked his lips. 

I reached him and whispered in his ear.

"Take a picture...it'll last longer."

"I won't need a picture because you're all mine and there is no way in hell I'm letting you go." He whispered back into my ear.