CHAPTER SIX

"BITCHES WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"

I jumped up out of Marshall's arms as I heard Colson shout into a bullhorn. Marshall popped up beside me and looked as confused as I did.

"WHAT THE FUCK, KELLS?!?!" I screamed.

"I need you to get dressed." He gave me a bag of clothes. "Put this stuff on!"

He walked out of the room having Marshall and I confused as shit. Marshall got up and walked out of the room possibly going to ask Colson what the fuck is going on and I went into the bathroom to take a shower and put on the clothes Colson gave me. It was black converse, with sweatpants, and a young and reckless sweater.

I checked the time and it was only 11:42. I left my hair in bouncy curls and walked out of the bathroom. Sitting on my bed was another bag but it was smaller.

On the outside, taped onto the bag, was a note.

Put this stuff on and meet me outside in the black SUV. Me, Slim, and Dubo are going to give you your first birthday surprise.

~MGK

Dubo and Slim are Colson's best friends. Slim is pretty cool and so is Dub but he has a thing for me and is constantly hitting on me. I just shrug it off and laugh at him most of the time.

I opened the bag and inside was a fake mustache and beard, a snap back, and some black glasses. I was honestly confuzzled (confused and puzzled) on what the fuck was going on. I sighed, afraid of what's about to happen, and put on the stuff. I walked down the stairs and saw Marshall smiling at me as I was about to walk out of the door.

"What the fuck is he planning?" I asked.

"You'll find out. Have fun with Colson." He gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek leaving me blushing. Before I could respond, he opened the door and pushed me out. I stumbled a little and walked down to the black SUV. Inside was Colson, Dub, and Slim all wearing disguises.

"Hey Hotness. Happy Birthday." Dubo said as I climbed in.

"Umm Thanks."

"Stop fucking flirting with my little sister before I fuck you up." Colson said looking back as we started driving.

"Happy Birthday!" Slim said smiling at me as Dub and Kells continued to fight.

After about 15 minutes the car pulled into a parking lot of a mall. One by one we all got out of the car and I saw a guy filming us and a huge crowd outside the mall.

"Cooolsooon...What the fuck is going on?"

"You'll see." he said as we entered the mall. People were all over the place screaming MGK and as we walked to the food court I noticed there was a HUGE crowd.

"Oh My God. Did you plan a fucking flash mob?" I asked smiling.

"I like to call it a bash mob but yes, yes I did."

He went in front of the crowd where police officers stood trying to get everything under control. He climbed on two tables and pulled me with him and put his bullhorn to his lips.

"LACE UP!! LACE UP! EST FOR LIFE!!! PUT YOUR FUCKING L'S UP!!!" He screamed into the bullhorn.

EST is Colson's brand based off his tattoo that says "EST19xx". He says put them L's up meaning make the L shape with your fingers. That came from his most known album Lace up and his fans just started putting up L's. I am a huge fan...