CHAPTER TWELVE

There was a knock on the front door. All of us jumped up expecting it to be Kim. Marshall walked to the door...just to reveal Nathan.

"Hey Guys! Did you miss me?!" He shouted dropping his book bag down. 

He was staying at his girlfriend's for a while and we haven't seen him in a couple days. We all let out groans and his smile turned into a frown.

"Take that as a no. What's going on?"

We filled him in on the things he's missed and then there was another knock at the door.

This time I answered it and it turned out to be...Colson.

"UGGGHHHH!" I said turning around to walk back to the living room. 

"Well great to see you too, you asshole. Why is everyone looking so tensed?"

Then we filled him in just as we did Nathan. Soon we all started chatting and going on and on.

"Guys...Guys...Guuuuys...YO GUYS!" Alaina shouted trying to get our attention. 

We turned our gaze to her and she spoke up.

"Someone's at the door."

Marshall and I glanced at each other and we both walked towards the door. He opened it and Kim just pushed him aside, not even glancing at me.

"Where the fuck are my children?"

"You stupid fucking bitch. How dare you kiss my man and then lie straight to my face about it? I should fuck you up!" I said coming for her furiously.

She stared directly at me and I stared right back. Marshall lead the girls upstairs.

"Um...Summer, I don't think you want to do this. She's kind of crazy." Nate said coming up behind me.

"Kind of? Oh, this bitch is crazy alright. Crazy if she think she can just waltz in here and fuck with my boyfriend but let me tell you something. I'm a whole lot crazier."

Then I punched Kim straight in the nose. It bled a lot and she lunged for me. She tackled me to the floor and tried to punch me but I grabbed her wrists. I then flipped her over and punched her again and managed to get one more punch in before I felt hands all over me.

"Summer! Summer! Get off of her!"

Marshall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me off of her and pushed me to Colson who held me back.

"Kim! Get the fuck out!"

Kim struggled to get off of the floor and I must say I fucked her up pretty bad with only three punches.

"So you're taking her side?" She panted.

"You damn right I am! This is my girlfriend and she had a legitimate reason to fuck you up! If I were her, I would've fucked you up too. Now I said get the hell out!"

I sat in Colson's arms as he still held me back from attacking Kim. I was tired and out of breath.

"I want my fucking children."

"No! Now get the fuck out!" 

Just then Chase ran through the door.

"Need any help Mr. Mathers?"

"Yeah, get this bitch the fuck out of my house!" 

Chase grabbed on to Kim and started to carry her out. She tried to fight him but he was much too big and way too strong. He carried her out with her kicking and cursing and still managed to close the door behind him. Colson finally let go of me and I sat down on the couch.

"Baby, are you okay?" Marshall asked coming over to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine but my knuckles hurt like a bitch!" I said laughing as Marshall walked towards the kitchen.

"Damn, little sis, you got the hands!" Colson said hyped.

"Hell yeah! I never seen someone take on Kim and beat her." Nate added while picking up his bags and carrying them upstairs.

Marshall came back with some ice for my hand and I gladly accepted it. We all sat there for a while enjoying each other and talking when I totally forgot I had news to tell. 

"Oh Shit! I forgot to tell you guys...I have a meeting with Diddy tomorrow at 4 to sign the contract!"

"What!? Wow! That's great!" Marshall said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

Colson also congratulated me and gave me hug.

"Thanks guys! I chose Sydney to be my manager since she went to school for business and management. We're going to go meet Diddy at the Marriott tomorrow," I added, "Hey, Colson, since you and Diddy are friends, would you like to come with us?"

"Actually this what I came for. That concert was my last one in Detroit. I'm heading back to Cleveland tonight."

"Really?? I want you to stay!" I said getting sad.

"I know. I would love to stay but I need to see Casie. I miss my baby girl." He said hugging me tight, "I should actually get going. I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Kells. I'll miss you and Rook. Tell the guys I said 'good bye'."

"Will do."

He went over to Marshall and gave him one of those bro hugs and left the house.

"So have you written any songs?" I asked Marshall.

"I've been working on a few."

"I have something to show you." 

I got up and went upstairs in my dresser. I pulled out my small black leather bounded notebook and ran back downstairs.

"What's this?"

"It's my song book. I've been writing in this for years."

He took the book and started flipping through it. He stopped at the most recent one which I finished a couple days and read it over.

"These are all really good. The last one beyond good," he looked at me and closed the book, "Is it about your ex?"

I nodded my head as he put the book on the coffee table.

"I'm tired." I said resting my head on Marshall's lap.

"Do you want to go to bed, baby?"

"Yes."

"Well, you're going to have to get up."

"Ugh, carry me pleaaaase!?"

He sighed and lifted me up in his strong arms.

"Only this one time."

I smiled and rested in his arms as he carried me upstairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey!! It's Sage! So Summer is getting signed and has this new amazing song. Read the next chapters to find out what song! Please vote comment and share with friends! Thank you!! Sage....OUUUUUTT!!!!