CHAPTER ELEVEN

There was ice cream smeared on the counter and the walls and crushed up cones on the floor. Everything was covered with random ice cream toppings and chocolate syrup and caramel.

"I think we did a good job." Chase said licking some chocolate syrup off of his finger.

"Indeed we did." Sydney said in agreement.

"We better get going before Rich the Dick comes back and finds this." I added, "Remember Sydney, I'll be picking you up tomorrow at 3:30."

She nodded her head and we exited to our cars. 

"Uh oh," Chase said touching his forehead, "It's starting to rain. We better get going."

We waved goodbye and we went our separate ways.

*Marshall's POV*

This documentary was going to be great. Paul said I should film some stuff so I can play it in the back of my concerts. I was hoping to get some footage of me doing some funny shit, some of my babies, and lots with my babygirl Summer. I set up the camera to begin filming.

There was a knock at the door and I figured it was Kim bringing the girls. I put the camera on the side table and got up to open the door and I was correct.

There stood Kim next to my three beautiful girls.

"Hey babies. Go on upstairs, I need to talk to your mother."

They nodded their heads and went upstairs.

"Why do you have be such a fucking bitch all the time?" I asked Kim.

"Whatever Marshall. Keep that slut away from my children."

"Oh so she's a slut now that she's my girlfriend? And don't fucking talk about her like that."

"Oh please Marshall. Everyone knows you're still in love with me. I mean I'm the only one who knows you," She took a step closer and softened her voice, "The real you."

"What the hell? Get the fuck out."

"No." 

She strode over to me and next thing I knew her lips were smashed against mine.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" 

I pushed Kim away from me and looked at Summer.

"I'm gone for less than three hours and I come home to find you kissing someone else! Fuck you!" 

"Babe, it's not like that, I swear!"

"Oh my god, Summer. I am so sorry," Kim said walking towards her with a sweet smile on her face, "I feel like such a slut. If I had known you guys were a thing, I wouldn't of let Marshall kiss me."

My mouth dropped and my blood boiled.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! STOP FUCKING LYING, KIM! YOU FUCKING KISSED ME AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"Marshall, you're only acting this way because you got caught cheating. You kissed me. I'm sorry Summer." She then exited the house.

"Baby please believe me. I didn't kiss her."

She stood there with her eyes closed.

"Baby,please." 

I walked towards her and outstretched my hand. I tried to hold her hand but she pulled it away quickly.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me."

"Summer, listen. I didn't kiss her."

"I know what I fucking saw Marshall! I can't fucking believe you would do that to me! With your fucking ex WIFE!"