CHAPTER EIGHT

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I did not update this Friday! My birthday was Saturday and right after I ended up getting sick! I've been in the hospital and was unable to update but...WHO CARES?!? Let's get this story on the road...

____________________________________________________________________________________

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY, DEAR SUMMER!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

I closed my eyes and blew out the candles on the giant cake in front of me. Everyone cheered once the flames went out. Marshall stood next to me with his hand on my lower back. Everyone stood around waiting for their piece of cake as I walked from the table to the couch. Marshall followed me, devouring a cupcake, and we talked for a while.

As everyone sat around eating cake and talking, Colson went to a cleared table and stood on top of it.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE!"

"HEY BUDDY, I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO STEP OFF OF MY TABLE PLEASE!" Marshall yelled making me chuckle.

Colson hopped off, apologized, and started to talk again.

"Anyways as I was saying. Growing up I never had a brother or sister but boy, did I want one. Now that I have one, a real one, no offense, Rook" He looked at me and then at Rook, "I'm never letting her go. She is the best sister I can ever ask for and even though we haven't known each other for long, I love her with all my heart. So happy birthday, little sis. I hope today was the best birthday you've ever had."

Tears were in my ears as I went to hug Colson. The room erupted into applause and cute little "aw's".

"Well thanks for stealing the show Colson. How am I going to beat that?" Marshall said. Everyone in the room started laughing.

"I'd like to say something too," Marshall said with a red bull in his hand, "I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but a lot has changed in that short period of time. I've gotten to know a beautiful sweet girl who has made a huge different in my life. Before she came everything was gray and bland but then she showed up and my life was full of vibrant colors and a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. So long story short...I'm proud to call Summer Baker...my girlfriend. Happy Birthday, baby."

The whole room cooed and clapped and cheered as I went to Marshall and kissed him on the lips. This time tears actually came out of my eyes. This definitely was the best birthday ever.

***

Everyone left except Colson, Rook, Slim, and the girls. After we all cleaned up, we sat around talking until 9:30.

"Oh Summer, Rook and I have another surprise for you!"Colson said jumping off the couch.

"Oh God...," I looked at Marshall and he smiled, "Should I be afraid?"

He just smirked and held my hand as we got off of the couch. Colson came up to me with one of his 'EST 19xx' bandanas and wrapped it around my eyes. I felt their hands guiding me somewhere and I heard a door open. Then we started to walk down a couple of steps and then we stopped.

"Can I look now?" I asked.

Colson said yes and I took off the bandana to be presented with a...BRAND NEW MATTE BLACK AUDI?! (I know it wasn't out then but lets just pretend because you gotta admit...this car is pretty fucking sexy.)

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said jumping up and down in my heels, which was a struggle to be honest.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all shouted. Colson threw me the keys and I caught them. I had a little moment just staring at the keys and then Colson yelled at me to get in. We all walked to the car and I started it. Colson started talking about the features and I just admired all the cool leather seats and light up buttons as the guys talked about it.