Keys

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed, something I had grown used to recently. Getting up I could feel the slight headache developing from all the crying last night.

Walking down the stairs I was surprised to see a casually dressed Aryn in just a plain white v neck and grey sweat pants. I sat at the bottom of the stairs and

watched as he walked round the kitchen flipping the bacon and buttering toast. This had become such a rare sight for my sore eyes, that I had to sit and watch it for a few minutes just to be sure it was real.

After 5 minutes if just watching him I began to notice he was finishing the breakfast so I stood up, my shoes clicking along the wooden floors.

'Oh hey babe I didn't notice you, I made breakfast' he said turning to me before looking at my outfit.

'Where you going amy? I made breakfast so we could talk' he said pointing to the perfectly laid out breakfast.

'I wanted to talk last night but you were busy and now so am I, so I'm afraid I can't right now.'

'Amy please! Im sorry!' He said stepping closer to me which I took as my que to leave.

'Sorry Aryn but I've got to go to, I better start looking for somewhere else to live. Wouldn't want to stay where I'm not wanted or welcome.' And with that I turned and walked towards the door reaching for the handle.

'STOP!'

Silence surrounded us both as I slowly turned to look at him in disgust.

'How Dare you use your alpha tone on me?!' I said in a scarily calm voice. 'Well guess what! It doesn't work on me! But you'll regret trying it mate!' I spat back at him.

And with that I stormed out the house in search of a new set of keys.

..............................

I walked around town for an hour just trying to clear my head. I can't believe he would even try that on me! How dare he!

And just as I was about to cross the road I saw a sign in a real estate that caught my eye. It was advertising a 2 bedroom

apartment not far from to beach house Aryn had bought for me. It was perfect, so as I walked into the estate agents I shuffled around in my bag to find my purse.

"Hello there ma'am, how may I help you?" A tall dark gentleman asked me, I could smell he was a werewolf as he could smell I was pregnant and mated, to the alpha.

"Hi, I'm interested in the apartment your advertising on the window?"