R rated

R rated chapter
If you don't want to read this chapter just skip it, it won't effect you from continuing with the story :)

After Aryn had managed to remove every piece of my clothing he stood at the end of the bed and watched me lay there under him completely naked and dripping with lust
"is something wrong Aryn?" I asked as I looked at his almost sad eyes

"I've just dreamt about this moment for so long that I just want to make sure it's real, I want to become an expert on your body all over again, I want to become familiar with all those sexy little curves you've grown from having our baby. I want go feel like I'm home again." he said as he looked up at me and I noticed his eyes darken with lust when he began to run his fingers up my legs to my thighs.

"You are home baby, but tonight I don't want any foreplay I just want you, well have plenty of time for you to explore my body again but please just tonight I need you!" I replied lifting his hands and pulling them towards the pillow next to my head as he feel over my body, his lips gradually guiding over mine ending out little speeches.

I closed my eyes waiting for the familiar feeling of Aryn entering me slowly and gently and I wasn't disappointed. when I opened my eyes again I seen Aryn staring at me with a smile of his face before he began pull him self out before sliding back in.
I raised my hips to try and match his pace but Aryn was quick to hold my hips down before smirking at me. He began to get faster going in and out and it wasn't long before I was withering under him moaning his name.

"That's it baby be a good girl and cum for me, let it all out baby girl"

And with one last thrust I released it all, everything that had happened over the past year all came down to this and I knew Aryn felt the same when he bit me over my mark causing a second orgasm for me and a release for him.

************
Sorry if it's not very good it's my first time writing something like this so I'll try and get better :) please comment with any tips or suggestions :)