mine forever.

We've been in the shower for about 45 minutes now and not once has his lips left my body. But I certainly wasn't complaining I loved when he paid this much attention to my body.

" baby you know I want to spend all day with you in my arms but I have plans for us all day just to remind you how I much I love you"

" o yeah what kind of plans?" I asked since he hadnt told me anything we were doing today.

" not going to work sexy, it's a surprise" he said with a cocky grin as if he was really proud of himself.

I gave a little pout as he lifted me out the shower and wrapped a towel round me and one round his waist. He held my hand as he walked us out to his bedroom where he slipped on his boxers and worked over to his drawers and pulled out my underwear and placed it on the bed next too me. He went to undo my towel before I held his hand to stop him

" what are you doing babe I need to dry myself first"

He just simply said I know before continuing to undo my towel and dry me while I stood their admiring his actions.

" I'm going to do everything for you today baby, anything you want I'll give you it, well I do that everyday but I'll give your more. You deserve nothing but the best Amy" with that said he gave me a peck on the Lips before helping me put on my underwear not without managing to kiss me again all over my body.  

He turned round so his back was to me telling to jump on his back so I did. I wrapped around his waist and arms arounds his shoulders placing gentle kisses on his neck. He walked into his closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and white vneck for himself and a pair of my ripped demon shorts with one of his shirts for me. He knows I like to wear his tops so I can still feel safe without being near him.

After spending another half an hour messing about in his room we were ready to go downstairs. We walked down hand in hand and I was expecting to go the living room but instead we went to the garage and he placed me in the passenger seat of his range rover.

"Aryn were are we going?"

" you'll see soon beautiful"

We pulled up at a cute little cafe and I went to get out before Aryn stopped me telling me to wait in the car and with a quick kiss on the cheek he was gone.

Whe he came back he placed a bag in the back seat and I could instantly smell food I just couldn't guess what it was.

" breakfast?"

" good guess" he winked

The next time we stopped he came to car with a beautiful bouquet of red and purple tulips, my favourite flower.

I didnt even realise when Aryn leant over to place a blindfold over my eyes because I was busy admiring the flowers.

" woo babe what are you doing"

" it's a surprise cutie"

So with that I settled into my seat and waited until we stopped again

" wait there babe"

And the next thing I know Aryn had lifted me bridal style out of the car. When he finally put me down it was on a soft surface and I began to feel around. I felt his breath on my neck before he said calm down baby I got you and then he removed the blindfold to reveal we were lying on a soft silky bed in what seems to be a bright bedroom with Aryn hovering above me

" I bought that Little bech house you kept admiring every time we came to the beach. I bought it for you since I know you love being on the beach but I was hoping we could maybe move in together and raise a family here together. It even has a section of the beach made private just for us babe where ours kids could play or we could have barbecues and log fire parties. If you dont like it i can sell it and you can pick another house you like , I won't mind hones...

But before he could finish I smashed my lips to his to show him ow grateful I was and how much I loved the house and him. When he pulled away I simply said "i love it thank you"

" good, and I even thought we could maybe test the bed out by completing the mating here" he asked nervously

I simply nodded and pulled his lips down to mine taking control but not for long since he was a dominant wolf with him being an alpha and all.

When I woke up Aryn was still asleep so I softly in wrapped his arms from my body and climbed out of bed so I could have a look around. I noticed on the bedside table there was a bag on top so with me being curious I went to look. I found a cute little flowery bikini and a pair of his trunks. I tried it on and looked in the mirror to find it fit perfectly and was really cute. I smiled as I ran my fingers over the fresh mark on my neck.

I was standing in the middle of the private beach simply staring out admiring the view, just thinking about what had just happened. I was brought out my thought when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap round my waist pulling them against their chest.

I let out a quiet moan and melted into aryns arms when he placed a soft kiss on my mark he just made.

" so did well when I choose this bikini then?" he slightly chuckled still holding me from behind.

"you did very well babe"

"good" he place another soft kiss on my mark "my mark on your body looks so sexy" another kiss

" your mine forever now sexy" he said whilst turning me round and capturing my lips roughly.

sorry it took so long. hope you enjoy :)