Hes my alpha.

I rolled over tyring to get out of bed only to be pulled back against a warm solid surface. I took a deep brethe of that very familar scent, looking up i saw my gorgeous boyfriend. I slowly climbed up his sculpted chest and ended up stradling him. I leaned down and kissed his cheek gently and mad my way across to his lips. i continued to gently bite and kiss his lips until he responded. As soon as he responded i started to grind against his already hardened groin. Wearing nothing but his t-shirt came in handy as he ran his hands up my legs  and flipped us over wrapping my legs around his waist.

"well good morning to you to beautiful" he smirked.

I just bit my lip and hid my blushing face in his chest. You'd think that after being together for a year id be used to his charm but he still manages to make me giggle and blush like im a little school girl.

"dont hide from me sexy, i love making you blush especially today"  

o yeah i forgot to mention that today is our 1 year anivesrary and he syas he has plans to make it a day and night to remember. I pushed him playfully off me and stood up at th end of the bed only to feel 2 strong arms pul me back against his chest. 

"and where do you think your going misses, your all mine for today" he said whilst placing sweet kisses around my neck and ear "especially your body, the things im going to do to you will make you scream out my  name in pleasure baby" he continued.

we planned on finally having sex tongiht, see im still a virgin whereas he has had well quite a bit experience. we had done things just never gone all the way before. The night i told him a iwas ready he was constantly worrying if i was nervous and felt pressured but as soon as he realised i wasnt nervous at all and wanted this as much as he did, he hasnt been able to keep his hands of me and that was about a month ago. I took his hand from around my waist and laced my fingers with his and began walking with him to his ensuite. When we were in there i locked the door and turned to face him still in his boxers.

"what are you doing baby?" he asked curiously

"im ready" i replied simply walking closely to him

"babe you know i want this more that anything but i want it to be special for you which is what i have planned for tonight" he said kissing my forehead.

"doesnt mean we cant just have some fun now though right?

"i like the way you think sexy" he said lifting his t shirt of me while i pushed down his boxers

he lifted me up and walked us into the shower room. He closed the door and put me up against it kissing me possesively and roughly.

"your mine" he said whilst sucking behind me ear "only mine"

I love when his alpha personality takes over.