Changes

5 months later ....

I woke up to a growl coming from my slightly swelled stomach. I found out yesterday I was pregnant, I was surprised Aryn had'nt noticed or smelt the baby by now but he was never here long enough to probably notice. He was busy running the pack which dont get me wrong, I loved how he was Alpha I just wish he spent more time with me. Sometimes i woner what he could possibly be doing when i see all the other males returning to their mates yet Aryn is no where in sight but i neve questioned him because I didnt want to cause an argument with the little time we spent together.

I got out of bed still wearing just his shirt, I could hear him down stairs talking on the phone. I slowly crept along the upstairs hall, listening to his conversation.

"Yes, off course ill be there..... No, its fine she wont even ask where i am..... Okay, I'll see you tonight, Bye"

I felt my heart slowly drop, I didnt want to believe that he was seeing someone else I mean it could just be his friends hes going out with tonight, right? I guess theres only one way to solve this.

"Morning Aryn"

"Morning."

"Who was that you were talking to?" No point avoiding the subject since he wasnt feeling very talkative when it came to me.

"Why were you listening to me?"

"I heard you as I was walking down the stairs, I was listening in on you"

The look of panic on his face made my heart sink, i couldnt help but think he was cheating on me.

"Oh, well ill be home late tonight, dont wait up for me" He replied cooly starting to walk towards the door.

"Wait!" I went to grab his arm but he slightly pulled his wrist away just as i was about to make contact. I looked down at the floor embarassed that he didnt want me touching him.

"Well, i wondered if we could have a meal tonight we dont have to go out, I just have something i want to tell you and it would be nice to spend time together since we dont really have much time alone. I could even cook?" I looked at him through my eyelashes pleading him with my eyes to say yes.

I saw the conflict on his eye, but only for a second before they turned back to cold eyes.

"Sorry i cant ive got work to do and ive already made plans." This was the last thing he said before picking up his car keys and walking out slamming the door behind him. The door of the beach house he brought me in 5 months ago, showing so much love towards me. The door concealing all the times we made love to each other, in almost every room behind that door. The door i could be forced to walk out off and leave him behind if he has found someone who is better that me.

I went back upstairs and began to get changed, i had a quick shower, before putting on a little blue summer dress with my bikini underneath. I went out and sat on the sand off out private beach land and just watch the waves. It was gentle out there today. I almost wish the waves were more aggressive just so i would have another noise to focus on rather than my own mind telling me all the possible things my mate could be hiding from me.

I sat there for hours, before i finally realised i didnt want to sit here and feel sorry for myself i want to find out what my mate is keeping from me. I stood up and went towards to house, just to collect my car keys and purse. The first place i drove towards was the doctors surgery, I had went for my first sacn yesterday and i was here to pick up more copies of the scan. I wanted to get one for Aryn so he could keep it in his wallet or maybe his desk but maybe he wouldnt want that anymore. Maybe he wouldnt want to show the world i was having his bayb anymore, well he wouldnt if he had found someone better.