Chapter Six

Remember to vote and comment and stuff. Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER SIX

LOUIS’ POV

I wake up twice in the middle of the night to throw up in the toilet. I make sure not to wake Harry because I can tell he feels bad for making me sick.

I mean, it could be a coincidence, right? I puke my guts out after a big meal of delicate meat…because I have the flu or something.

Yeah, right.

But I’m not mad at Harry for undercooking some freaking filet. That would be stupid. In fact, I am ecstatic. Because Harry is now officially my boyfriend. I’ve never had a boyfriend before. Does this mean I still have to pay the bill when we go out to eat? Do I buy him roses or does he buy me roses? Or does no one get roses? How does this work?

I lie on my back in bed and ponder these things. It is about nine o’clock in the morning and the sun is peeking through the curtains. I didn’t sleep much due to my vicious stomach, so I just decided to wait for Harry to wake. I hear a yawning noise beside me and look over to see Harry rolling over to face me and opening his sleepy eyes.

“Morning Haz,” I mutter to him.

“Morning. Feeling better?”

“Yeah,” I say. I’m still a little nauseas but decide against making him feel guiltier.

“Do you want me to make breakfast?” he asks, then immediately scowls. “Maybe I shouldn’t make breakfast.”

I chuckle and peck him on the nose. “Maybe you shouldn’t.”

I roll out of bed and head to the kitchen, Harry trailing behind me. He pours himself some cereal and orange juice while I simply grab water.

“Whadya wanna do today?” Harry asks, casually spinning his spoon in his hand.

“Dunno, do we have anything going on?”

“No photo shoots, interviews, nothing,” he replies with a relaxed grin on his face.

“We could ring the lads to do something,” I suggest. He walks towards me and pulls me in to a tight hug. The skin of my cheek is pressed against his firm chest and I can feel my face heating up. I’ve hugged him like this countless times before, I’ve just never done it as his boyfriend.

“I don’t want to hang out with the lads today. I just want it to be…us.” He gives me a dimpled smile and kisses me lightly. I pull him closer and stand on my tip-toes to reach his mouth and kiss him back. It starts out as a delicate peck but quickly turns into a heated make out session. My fingers are soon twisting their way through his shambolic curls. His breath is hot against my skin and I can feel his hand slowly making its way down my back. I clutch the back of his neck and force his face closer to my own in an attempt to feed my growing need for his soft lips.

He smiles slightly in the kiss and in a sudden motion grabs my ass with both of his massive hands. My surprise transforms to pleasure as he tugs me closer and the cloth of our trousers graze ever so slightly. One of my hands stays on his neck while the other moves to his lower back and forces his torso to compress against mine. Our lips are still connected and our tongues are so intertwined they are practically one. He backs up into the counter and, hands still on my ass, lifts me up so that my legs are wrapped around his large, solid torso and my growing member is pressed firmly just above his own.

My breathing is labored as I begin working my way down his jaw. I bite nearly every inch of his delicate, pale skin and suck on the erotic area of his collarbone where it juts out just below his neck. From my position I manage to impatiently pull his thin shirt off and toss it across the room.

My lips immediately move to his muscular shoulder and I bite roughly until I can hear him stutter “L-Lou,” just above me. He squeezes my ass tightly and the muscles in his arms flex. I desperately attempt to pull closer to him by wrapping my legs tighter around him and wriggling my ass in his hands. He lets out a moan and pulls me higher so that we are chest to chest. I can feel his hard pecs rubbing against mine and his hair tickles my cheeks as his lips attach themselves to my neck.

He sucks on my skin for a total of two unexplainably perfect seconds before I hear the distant sound of a door click. In a flash I have jumped off of him and he is hastily retrieving his shirt from the corner of the room. He has just thrown it on when Liam, Niall, and Zayn walk in the kitchen like they own the place.

“Hey,” says Liam in a disinterested voice, looking at something on his phone. Harry and I are breathing jaggedly and our faces are redder than tamales. Luckily, my still-hard erection is hidden just below the countertop. I frantically attempt to calm myself so that none of the boys notice.

“What’s up?” asks Niall curiously, noticing our reddened facades.

“Nothing,” say Harry and I together. Liam and Zayn look up from their phones to investigate the situation.

Liam seems to overlook it and says, “Anyway, we were wondering if you guys wanted to grab a bite, we’re starving.” Zayn and Niall nod in agreement.

“Uhm, yeah, sure,” I mutter, “Just, uh, let us get ready.”

“Alright,” says Liam, his attention yet again on his phone. I practically run out of the room so that none of the others see my little problem and shut the door to Harry and I’s room. A second later, Harry joins me.

“Close call,” he comments. I try not to look at him and instead sit on the edge of the bed with my legs spread and my elbows on my knees. My head is in my hands and I am trying with all my might to cool down. Harry doesn’t say anything and I can hear him rustling around to find clothes to wear. After several minutes, I have calmed down and go to find something to wear as well. We come out of the room, both dressed and still not looking at each other or speaking.

“Ready to go?” questions Zayn.

“Yeah.” Harry and I speak at the same time yet again. I can feel the tension in the air between Harry and I. That was our first snog. And I mean snog. Like if-not-for-the-boys-we-probably-would-have-fucked snog.

And it was awesome. But also kind of strange. Only a few days ago Harry was just my friend, and now this? We are boyfriends that are making fancy dinners and snogging each other. I could not picture this for myself even a week ago.

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

We arrive at our restaurant of choice and sit to eat. By the time we have ordered our food the boys have noticed the stiffness between Harry and I. Things have become unnaturally quiet at our table. Everyone is on their phones as an excuse to not look at each other. I barely touch my meal because I am thinking far too much about Harry and the state of our relationship.

Should we really date? Is that a good idea? Management surely wouldn’t approve, they have already expressed that by hiring Eleanor. What if, by trying to have a romantic relationship, we end up destroying our friendship? What if being with Harry is not as good of an idea as I thought at first?

I just don’t know what the right thing to do is. Should we end this now before it gets out of control, or stick it out and see what happens?

The only thing is that I am afraid of what may happen.