Chapter Eleven

Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER ELEVEN

LOUIS’ POV

I carry about five pounds of groceries through the door and slam it closed with my foot. Harry is out for the time being with Zayn shopping, probably just for the paparazzi to get pictures. I am just placing the bags on the kitchen counter when my pocket begins to vibrate. I dig it out of my trousers and answer it.

“Hello?” I ask, a little impatient.

A Modest! Management employee responds with, “You are to meet Eleanor Calder at 2:30 at the nearest shopping center. You will meet at the store Urban Outfitters, and be seen shopping until 4:00. Have a nice day, Mr. Tomlinson.” With that, the employee hangs up. I look at the clock, and it is already 2:00. Well, thank you for telling me in advance, management. I groan and go to get changed so that I look more presentable for the paparazzi. I quickly throw the perishable items in the fridge and then head out.

When I arrive, I enter the Urban Outfitters in search of Eleanor. I spot her with two large men standing discreetly about a foot away from her. Bodyguards, to protect both her and I. I walk up to her and place a light, meaningless kiss on her lips before giving her a huge smile and slipping my hand comfortably in hers. She returns the smile, and I hear a camera snap. We begin walking around, she points out some clothes and whispers some things in my ear so that we look ‘in love.’

We make our way to Starbucks and, after ordering some Frappuccino’s, sit down. We link hands at the table and I can practically feel the paparazzi taking their stupid pictures. She sips her drink and looks and me, batting her eyelashes and being flirty. To us, this is all just a joke. She is one of those people in my like that I could never even think of doing anything with, so kissing her and holding her hand doesn’t bother me because I know it doesn’t mean anything to either of us.

It does make me feel a little guilty though, because now I am dating Harry. The smile leaves my face as I begin to feel ashamed. Maybe I should have let him know I was going out with Eleanor. Eleanor raises one eyebrow at me. She has to do this often. It is like a little signal to let me know that I look unhappy. I need to look happy for the paparazzi, so I lean over the table and peck her on the lips again. When I retreat, a fake smile has re-plaster itself upon my face.

“So,” she says quietly, “What’s been going on? I haven’t seen you in weeks.”

I get a giddy smile on my face when I realize that she is one of the few people I can actually tell about this. Hell, she was the first person to know I’m gay. “You were right, El,” I say.

She looks confused. “About what?”

“About Harry.”

She sets her drink down in disbelief. “He’s gay?” she whispers, leaning closer to me.

“Well, bisexual actually, but yeah.” She looks extremely excited to have been right about this, and she immediately pines for more details. She rolls her hand around in a circle, signaling for me to continue my story.

“And…” she encourages.

“He asked me to be his boyfriend,” I blush. She squeals and cups her hand around my face, kissing me in excitement. It’s weird how normal this is for us. Kisses are like hugs.