Chapter Fifteen

My school dance is tonight and i am soooooo excited it would mean the world to me if i came home later to some votes and comments!

I also would recommend re-reading the last chapter if you haven't read it in a while or forget what happened just because it might be confusing if it's not fresh in your mind. K thanks. Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

LOUIS' POV

We watch some pointless commercials in suspense until the show comes back on. The camera zooms in on the same young woman wearing a hot pink, tightly-fitted dress.

"We have received information that the hot boy band One Direction has some secrets," she gossips to the camera. "Here we have pictures of two of the members leaving the toilets of a shopping center."

She points a manicured finger to the green screen, showing Zayn and Harry. Zayn has his arm around Harry and Harry is slightly red-faced.

"As you can see, hot, young Harry Styles seems to have his hair a bit messed up, huh? And what is Zayn doing with his arm around Harry so intimately?" she sells the story well, considering it has no factual evidence.

"What could have been going on in there? Sources say that 'noises' were heard from the toilets and that it took the two lads a very long time to emerge from there," she rumors. After that she moves on to another story.

I turn to Harry, giving him a questioning look.

"We didn't do anything," he defends.

"I didn't think so."

Reporters like this have a way of spreading the stupidest things around, and celebrities are always getting caught in their lies.

"What were you doing," I ask, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Harry turns bright red and looks at his hands in embarrassment. "It was after I saw you and Eleanor kiss at Starbucks," he confesses. "I was just feeling really bad about myself and thinking that you loved her more than me or something."

I place the peas on the coffee table and put my arm around him. "Which now you know isn't true," I guarantee. He smiles weakly at me and nods.

"Are your balls better?" he asks.

I chuckle. "Yeah, but you're still gonna pay for that," I say.

"How?" he teases.

I tickle him under the armpits and he begins to laugh. I move from his armpits to his sides and tickle there.

"This is how you got hurt in the first place!" Harry objects between laughs.

"You better not do it again, Styles," I warn playfully.

"Try me!" he yells and somehow yanks himself from underneath me. Throwing himself on top, he starts to tickle me back. I struggle to contain my laughter.

"Noooooooooo," I cry dramatically, pushing him off me and onto the ground. He lands with a thud and in a second I am on top of him. Done with the tickle fest, I lean down to kiss him on the lips. He notices my change in mood and reacts by lacing his fingers in my hair and pulling me closer. We roam each other's mouths for a few minutes before I begin kissing my way down his body. His naked torso and muscular abdominals turn me on and I use my hands to feel his body freely. He groans in desire and pushes my head down as if telling me to go further. I pass his butterfly tattoo and prominent v-lines, coming to the edge of his boxers.

I take my tongue and slide it up from the base of his boxers to his belly button. He shutters in pleasure and tugs on the waistband of his pants. Before I know it, I am hastily ripping them off of his bum. I look at his hardening cock for a second before he grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to face it.

I may have never given a blowjob before, but I have received enough to get the general idea. I take my lips and press them against his head, slowly allowing more into my mouth. I quickly grab his hips when he attempts to buck and keep him in place. By the time I have reached the balls, Harry is moaning and squirming to keep his orgasm in.

I pull back a little to prepare myself, and within seconds there is a warm liquid coating itself in my mouth. I take his wet member out of me and spit the cum out beside me. He is shaking from the orgasm and groaning.

I slide my way back up his body, pressing myself against him. He holds my sides in place as I imbed harsh kisses and bites on his neck. He massages my arse and moans in pleasure.

He kisses me from my lips to my shoulders and bites my ears. I arch my back with desire and dig our naked crouches into each other. 

He groans.

"I fucking love you, Louis. So much." I realize this is the first time he has said that to me since we officially became a couple.

"I love you too, Haz. More than anything. I don't care what Management says. As long as I can be with you, everything will be ok."

He smiles faintly and we fall back to sleep, him lying naked in my arms.

Despite the fact that the world cannot know, I'm content as long as I have Harry by my side.