Chapter Sixteen

Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

LOUIS' POV

Harry and I have been hormonal beasts for the past week. Ever since I made the first move, we cannot stop having sex.

It is possibly the greatest thing in the world. A little inconvenient at times, I'll admit, but completely worth it. It has gotten to the point where we can't even look at each other without getting in the mood. I guess it's a part of the whole 'honeymoon phase' of being a couple, and I love it.

"God damn it, not again!" comes an Irish cry.

Harry and I look over from our spot by the stove, where we had been snogging. Niall and Liam are standing there, looking rather annoyed.

"You two have got to learn to control yourselves, remember what management said," warns Liam.

 "We know, its fine. We can control ourselves," I say. Liam raises an eyebrow, obviously not convinced.

"Whatever. Whadya guys wanna do today?" he asks.

"I dunno," says Harry, shrugging his shoulders and putting and arm around my waist.

"We could-" starts Niall, but he is cut off by the sound of ringing.

"Sorry," I mumble, fishing for the mobile in my pocket. Management is on the line. I dream of the day they stop calling my. Or the day my mobile somehow gets run over by a truck or something.

"Hello," I say dully. I am briefly told that i need to meet Eleanor yet again.

"I saw her just last week!" I argue.

"The 'Larry Stylinson' supporters are getting restless and we feel it necessary for you to make an appearance with your girlfriend, proving yourself to be in a stable and healthy relationship," says the woman on the line.

"I am in a stable and healthy relationship," I growl. Harry rubs my shoulder tenderly. I look up at him, and he has an understanding look on his face. I sigh, "Where would you like us to meet?"

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

Several hours later, I return to the flat. Looking about, I discover it is vacant. I head to the bathroom in desperate need of a shower. I strip my clothes down and turn on the water. Stepping in, I begin soaping my body and shampooing my hair.

I sing random tunes and even play with myself a little (hey, Harry isn't here). I jump out of the shower and shake out my hair.

I head into my bedroom and find myself some clothes, feeling unusually tired. I hate having to go out with Eleanor now that I'm dating Harry. It just makes me feel so guilty. How can he deal with me constantly going out with El? He must hate it by now. I don't understand how Harry isn't sick of this whole thing. I know I am. I wish I didn't have to pretend to be in to her when I'm not, it's exhausting.

I hear the thump of a door and before I know it Harry is standing in the doorway of our bedroom, leaning against the frame. He smiles at me and comes closer, pulling me in for a hug.

He holds the hug for an unusually long time, digging his nose into my messy hair and swaying.

"Harry?" I ask, a little confused by the hug and lack of speaking on his part.

"You looked sad," he says, hugging me tighter and rocking in the hug. I smile to myself. Being with Harry is so easy, I wish I didn't have to deal with all of this 'fake girlfriend' stuff. I'm starting to realize just how much easier it would be to come out. I hate having to act all the time, but it's too late. Management crushed any chances of us ever being allowed as a couple.

"Louis?" Harry is looking down at me, his brow furrowed cutely.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you wanted dinner."

"Oh," I say half-heartedly. "Yeah, sure."

I pick at my dinner while Harry talks about his day and the fun things he, Liam, and Niall did (Zayn wasn't allowed to go out with them because of that stupid blonde lady with her completely preposterous rumor). He talks about the things they bought and the places they went and the fans they saw.

"So, what did you and El do?" he asks, trying to be nice but just sounding jealous. This makes me feel slightly guiltier.

"Walked around, did a bit of, er, you know..." I say, staring at the plate of stir fry Harry made.

"So you kissed." Now he sounds viciously jealous.

"We have to, Haz, to make it look like we're together," I defend.

Before I know it, I am pushed off of my seat and pinned against the wall. "I don't like it," he growls, his face centimeters from mine.

"So what're you going to do about it?" I tease, suddenly amused. In response, he smashes his lips against mine. He practically sucks my face off in desperation. I realize that this is the first day all week that we haven't spent together, and I am just as anxious for him as he is for me.

I eagerly grab a fistful of hair from the back of his head and tug on it. He opens his mouth wider and begins sucking his way down my jaw and to my neck.

"OH MY JESUS NOT THIS AGAIN YOU PEOPLE NEED A FUCKING 'DO NOT DISTURB' SIGN," comes Niall's melodramatic shriek.

Harry and I pull apart with regret, breathing heavy.

"Well, this isn't your home you know," responds Harry impatiently and then starts kissing me again.

Not quite so harshly, but it still brings Liam to say, "We're right here! Calm down we don't do this in front of you with our girlfriends!"

I gently pull away from Harry. "C'mon, Haz, we can pick this up later," I wink. The lads groan and Harry smirks.

"Oh, sweet, stir fry," comments Niall, noticing the food. He pulls a plate from the cupboard and gathers himself some of the chicken and rice.

We spend the rest of the night talking, eating, and watching crappy reality television shows with the lads. It's nice to hang out with them when lately it seems we have been so immersed in ourselves.

The whole night Harry has a protective arm around me, only reluctantly releasing me once so i can use the toilet.

With my head tucked in to his comfortable shoulder, I forget about my worries and uncertainties for a while, taking in his familiar scent and enjoying the time that we have together.