Chapter Ten

Wow ten chapters. Gettin' into the double digits now. Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER TEN

HARRY’S POV

“Harry!” Louis cries for about the thousandth time tonight. We have officially been dating for two weeks now, but the guys are the only ones that know about our secret relationship. They have been calling us an “old married couple” because we are so comfortable with each other and we jokingly bicker a lot.

Tonight, Louis and I are playing checkers on the floor in front of the couch. We have been playing for the past hour, and I am getting completely sick of it. I keep whooping his butt, and he just won’t accept the fact that he’s losing. He has declared rematch after rematch and he just cannot win.

“You’re cheating, Haz,” he whines.

“I’m not cheating, Lou, you’re just bad at this.”

He folds his arms over his chest. “I am not, you’re just cheating.” I roll my eyes. “Let’s just play one more time, ok?” he pleads.

“Uhg, fine.”

We play again. He loses.

“Hazzzzzzzzzzzzz, can’t you just let me win once? I want a rematch.”

We play again. He wins, but he’s still not happy.

“Hazza, you let me win!” he protests.

“I thought that was what you wanted!” There is literally no pleasing this man.

“I want to win fairly! We’re playing again.”

This goes on for several more games until I am saved by a knock on the door. I stand up and rush to let whoever it is in.

“What’re you lads doing?” asks Niall, walking in with Zayn and Liam trailing behind.

“Playing an endless game of checkers,” I say sarcastically.

“Sounds fun.”

“It’s not.” The lads walk in, throwing themselves on the couch and turning on the telly. Louis pouts, still not having won his game, but cleans up the board anyway. We sit down on the couch side by side and he leans his head on my shoulder while putting his arm around my neck. I get comfortable by pulling him close and discreetly resting my hand on his round bum. He smirks slightly but does not mention my hand placement. As we watch, I slowly begin moving my hand around his bum. With two fingers, I delicately trace over every inch of it.

The rest of the lads are oblivious to this gesture, but Louis sure notices. In a couple of minutes he is squirming. He keeps adjusting his position, and his hands leave me to rest on his thighs. I keep going, making my way around his bum to grab his hand, so high on his thigh my thumb is brushing his crouch.

By now, his sexual frustration has reached a maximum and he gets up, heading to the kitchen. I follow. Once I have closed the door behind me, I get exactly what I want. Louis practically launches himself at me, attacking my lips in a desperation I didn’t know he possessed.

“What,” he says, “are,” he kisses me harder, “you doing?” he pulls away, panting.

“What do you mean?” I say in mock innocence, grabbing his ass and pulling him closer.

He groans. “I knew it. Harry, the lads are here, they’ll hear us,” he whispers.

“Whatever,” I murmur in his ear, “They already know that we’re together.”

“They don’t want to walk in on something,” he argues.

“This is our flat, not theirs,” I remind. “Anything they see is at their own risk.”

Louis chews his lip for a second, before deciding that his need for me exceeds his dignity. That makes me feel very powerful, and I grasp his hips with both of my large hands to steady him. His hands roam my upper back, digging into the muscles as his tongue dashes in my mouth to grapple with my own.

Being taller than Louis, he has to strain to reach my mouth and lead the snog. I lean down a little, taking one of my hands away from his hip and cupping his neck. I mesh our faces farther together. After a minute, I reluctantly withdrawal for air.

Bending down further, I attach my mouth to his neck and urgently gnaw on the skin there. His skin puckers and he leans his head back to give me more area, simultaneously moving his hands down to my bum now and using them to force our groins together in one swift movement. He moans loudly and rubs his pelvis against mine in a circular motion.

NIALL’S POV

A loud groan emerges from the other room.

Oh god. They’re not. Now?

I can see all the lads shift uncomfortably in their seats and we avoid each other’s eyes. I hear a door slam behind me.

Did they go in the bedroom? Should we leave?

Pretty soon, I can hear more groans coming from the bedroom. Wow, Louis is a vocal one, I comment in my head.

I hear a crash. Zayn grabs the remote and turns the volume up on the television.

I faintly hear cursing and ‘Haz’ stuttered many times. Zayn turns the volume up more.

Pretty soon we are all sitting around, not speaking, and watching some reality television show at the highest volume. It covers up the sounds of the hormonal beasts in the other room, but everything is still pretty awkward and I feel as if my eardrums might burst.

After what seems like a lifetime, Louis and Harry reenter the room. Their faces are slightly pinked and their hair is somewhat disheveled, but they generally look the same as when they left. If not for the extremely loud relations they were taking part in, we probably would not have noticed anything.

Zayn turns the volume down. Harry and Louis are holding hands, but they split when they realize that the whole room is staring at them.

“What?” asks Louis defiantly, turning into a human tomato.

“Can you guys not do that while we’re here?” I pretty much say what everyone is thinking.

Louis and Harry turn redder still, and Harry looks down at the ground in embarrassment.

“Its Harry’s fault,” Louis objects, “He turned me on first!”

“Too much information!” Zayn cries, comically covering his face and beginning to laugh hysterically.

Pretty soon we are all laughing and it is a long time before Liam catches his breath enough to say, “Oh my god, why would you do that while we were in the flat?”

“I though you guys were cool with us,” Harry says timidly.

“That doesn’t mean you can just have sex in the next room over, we are not that comfortable!”

“Yeah, at this rate you’ll be inviting us to orgies by the end of the week,” I say. This brings about another fit of uncontrollable laughter. Louis is doubled over laughing and holding on to Harry’s arm for support, while Harry just looks like he wants to curl up in a ball and die of embarrassment.

“We’ll learn to control ourselves,” says Louis, still snickering.

Zayn rolls his eyes. “Yeah, I’m sure.”