Chapter Seventeen

I could have been writing. I could have studied for finals. But instead I had a Lord of the Rings marathon. Story. of. my. life. 

Oh also a piece of my artwork is on the side im showing it to you guys because i have no one else to show lol. Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

HARRY’S POV

Louis has been a little down lately. We have been going out for about a month now, yet I feel like he might be…..i dunno…..bored?

We always do the same things. Hang around the flat, watch television, get freaky, make food, and then repeat.

We aren’t allowed to come out, so we just end up falling into a pattern. The only time we can ever kiss or hold hands is when we are alone or with the lads. At interviews and signings we are seated as far as possible from each other, so as not to arouse suspicion.

I figure it is about time we get out and do something, so when Louis walks into the bedroom I say, “Would you like to ring the lads? We could go clubbing.” I try to sound as excited and persuasive as possible.

“Sure,” he smiles slightly.

I get a hold of Liam and he agrees to call our security to pick us up in an hour.

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

We arrive at the club and immediately begin downing drinks. Several hours later, we are beyond pissed.

“WOOOOOOOOOOO!”

I hear the blond boy cry to my left and wave his pale arms around. Bright, colorful lights reflect off of all our faces and music blares. Louis is beside me, extraordinarily drunk and dancing enthusiastically. I pump my fist in the air to the beat of the deafening music and move my hips, brushing Louis.

Zayn and Liam are in the corner of the bar taking shots. We all have probably consumed one too many, but what the hell, security will take care of us.

I turn slightly and face Louis. He is coated in sweat and his caramel hair is stuck to his forehead. He begins dancing against me, our bodies moving alongside one another. I grab his hips and we move to the beat of the music. He pulls closer to me, grinding together a bit. I bring my head down to kiss him, but he quickly whips around, rubbing his ass against my groin in a seducing and teasing manner.

I groan and bring my dehydrated lips to his clammy neck. He closes his hand around my neck and forces me down into him, continuing to move against me. We continue to create friction, my lips locked on his skin, before I feel a strong hand on my shoulder that separates me from Louis.

Louis looks about, confused. There is a hand on his shoulder as well, and connected to it a member of our security.

“You’ve had enough. Time to go home, boys,” he states gruffly, directing us out of the club. Liam, Niall, and Zayn are led out as well. We are driven to our flats and stumble out, still drunk as hell. As soon as we get within our homes, I shove Louis into the wall. He groans and wraps his legs around my waist, leaning back to expose as much skin as possible for me to relish.

I bite my way to his lips and stick my tongue into his mouth without warning. He immediately meets me and I find the familiar taste of alcohol. Leaving the wall, I make my way to the bedroom, Louis still wrapped tightly around me.

I slam him on to the bed, whipping his shirt over his head and feeling every bit of muscle and skin. He readily tugs mine off as well, leaving us only in our trousers. I kiss all around his upper body and press my figure upon everything that is Louis. He grows impatient and struggles with my belt. He pulls it out of the loops and unbuttons my trousers for me. He quickly pulls them past my ass and I help shake them off my ankles.

His eagerness arouses me and my long fingers clumsily fight to remove his trousers as well, while he wraps both arms around my neck and kisses under my earlobe. I push him back down onto the bed and remove his remaining clothing. Once I am finished, he practically tears my pants off and sucks on my shoulder, groaning.

He slams me against the sheets and tops me, continuing to kiss down my back. I move my body against him and before I know it, he is inside me. He moves his cock in and out, attempting to press deeper each time. I cry out in pain when he hits the perfect spot, making me reach the maximum I can handle. The sheets instantly become less clean, and Louis continues until I can feel a rush of warmth. He collapses beside me, panting.

After that we fall asleep, still drunk.

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

The next morning brings hangovers and much needed medicine and water. Louis rubs his eyes, sitting on the couch and groaning.

“What the bloody hell happened last night?”

“Well, our bedroom smells like sex,” I comment, “So probably sex.”

Louis gives a half-hearted chuckle and rubs his eyes. A second later I hear a door slam loudly, making both of us flinch.

The boys come in, looking distraught.

“Did you see it?” Liam says urgently.

“See what, Li, it’s ten in the morning,” I respond irritably.

“This,” he says, shoving the blinding screen of his mobile in my face. It takes a second for me to adjust, but after a moment I see what he is talking about.

There on tiny screen is a grainy picture of my lips pressed firmly against Louis’ neck, and a look of ecstasy on Louis’ face.

My eyes widen in shock.

“What is it?” asks Louis at once. I look at him, biting my lip. Liam brings the mobile over to Louis and shoves it in his face. Louis is taken aback but soon the look is replaced with panic.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit,” he mutters. “What the fuck did we do?” I can’t help but agree with him. We have only been together a month, and we already blew our cover. How will management respond to this?

I can’t help but remember management’s words: if you let yourself appear to the public as more than friends, or do anything against management’s wishes, there will be consequences.