Alpha Possessive Chapter 7

(Official trailer to the side)

Avangeline*

I stared at my mate, his lips on another woman. A human to be precise, i didnt care about anything at that moment- apart from wanting to tear that weak, slut of a human away from my mate. MY mate.

"It's not what it loo-" He started, I laughed, everyone looked at me like I was high on crack.

"No, this is exactly what it looks like, god, how could I be so...stupid to think that you would actually change for me!" I laughed, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Natalie, im a stupid, stupid girl!" I sobbed and laughed at the same time, i clutched my burning stomach, in pain.

"Ava please cal-" Natalie said awkwardly, putting her hand on my shoulder, but i stepped back, away from her. "I knew this would happen!" I whispered, looking at the girl still straddling his waist, my eyes burned into her face. I wanted her dead.

"You..You're a human! Oh that makes it even better, he prefers a human over his own mate!" I screamed, my body shaking, he immediately pushed the human off of him, i didnt flinch or move as he sat up and the girl hit the ground.

The human's eyes widened in fear and she took a short breath.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy FREAK!" She shrieked and started to run, but i gripped her thin top, and she stopped.

"LET GO OF ME! I CAN SUE YOU FOR THIS YOU KNOW!" She screamed, crying. I gritted my teeth and let her go, watching as her face fell to the ground and she cried in pain. Natalie sighed. I stepped over the girl and went to Tyson, my eyes narrowing and pursing my lips.

"How dare you." I whispered and ran out, i didn't shed a tear. Alpha's don't cry. They're meant to be strong, powerful, not weak and stupid. This was why i didn't want a mate, why i should have chosen Vincent and not Tyson, why i should have not fallen for the cocky bastard's eyes and accent, why i shouldn't have came to the ceremony, why i should have never met him.

"Avangeline!"
Yelled a voice. I didn't look back, i kept walking, not knowing where i was going, i just knew it was far, far away from Tyson.

Everyone learns their lessons, but i learnt it the hard way. I should never fall in love or trust a guy, even if he's your fated soulmate.

Soulmate. ha. What a joke, why am i fated to him? What did i do to deserve him? I haven't done anything wrong.

"I need a drink." I muttered, i turned back and saw Natalie running to me, i pursed my lips and ran as fast as i could to a bar. 

-

"I mean i dont even know why i love him, he isnt even romantic, sweet or even nice to me! All he does is brag and complain and look at me with those sexy eyes of his..you feel me?" I groaned loudly at the bartender, who i believe was Rita...Rose..Rhonda? I dont even care at this point.

She gave me a smile and nodded. "Sure, since you've said that for the last two hours." She said slowly, cleaning a cup.

I slammed the shot glass down. "Another." I snapped.

My head was spinning and my body felt as light as a feather- my legs, god they felt like jell-o. I glanced up grodgily and saw Rita not filling my cup. I glared at her and threw my arms across the table, my cheeks hitting the marble table. 

"I said another glass!" I scowled and groaned as the coldness of the marble hit my face. Suddenly i felt someones hands gripping my waist and i shrieked.

"Hey! Let go you fr- JOHN?!" I screamed as i saw my older brother's not-in-a-good-mood expression. I laughed nervously as pulled away. 

"Hi?" I said drowsily after a while of terrible awkward silence.

I knew i was in big trouble. John was never the quiet one - hell he was the loudest of the family.But i honestly didnt even care anymore. All i wanted was to rip the human limb to limb and to make Tyson feel the pain i went through. This is why Vincent is the good choice. I should love Vincent.