Alpha Possessive Chapter 6

Avangeline*

After he left, i just lost it.

I threw vases against the walls, i pushed tables onto the ground, and i even cried.

The strongest female in the country crying. Wow, what an achievement Ava.

Why did my life have to be so damn complicated for? I always thought tha being an Alpha would be the best thing in the world, power, popularity and you get to have Alpha mates too. But that turned my life around to a complete 360.

My throat felt hot and dry, my eyes were filled and dripping with hot, salty tears, my ribs felt tight and my body felt like a rag doll; numb and motionless.

After letting out my anger and confusion i just sat against a wall, my head throbbing in pain and confusion still.

Vincent was the boyfriend that everygirl dreams of. He had that cute personality, he's romantic. he's good looking, he's nice, he's fit and he's popular. Tyson was also the type of guy that every girl wanted. But was the total opposite of Vincent. He's cocky, he's sexy, he's funny, he's possessive, he's fit and he's an Alpha. I held both of their hearts and i feel like im going to crush someones, and because of that i'm going to be guilty for the rest of my life.

I let out a sob. I can already see myself with both of them. Vincent and I living a normal human relationship, getting married in a church, wearing a white dress, having two children that would be half wolf, half human and Tyson would be their Godfather if he chooses...but i could also imagine myself with Tyson. Getting married at the Palace, wearing my mothers wedding gown, having twins, one a boy who will be Alpha one day and be very protective of his sister and Vincent as their Godfather...oh god, who do i bloody choose!

I heard my phone ring. It was Natalie. I quickly collected myself.

"Nat! I really need to talk you badly. You're good at this choosing stuff, you always know the right choice! Ok, so your cousin last night picked me up- literally picked me up, from a club last night that i wemt with Vincent, and then he spilled his heart out to me, it broke my heart Nat, He left me hanging last night. He said the "L" word Natalie!" I cried

Natalie gasped.

"Oh my god! Ava, thats great! What on earth are you talking about choosin- Oh. Vincent. Right." She muttered slowly.

"Yes, Vincent. God, Nat! What should i do!" I jumped around the house. I cleaned up the broken vase pieces and picked up the table and put everything back..just in case Xavier comes back early.

"Well in my opinion i want you to be with your destined one." She sighed dreamily.

I almost laughed.

"Destined one? Natalie" I groaned.

"YOUR SOUL MATE YOU FURRY BUM!" She scowled.

How the hell can she joke around like this, only Natalie would.

"But what about.." I started slowly.

"Vincent is a human. Do you think he wouldn't realise that you're still flawless by the age of 50? No wrinkles, no pimples? Do you think he wouldnt realise that your face shape is still the same? That you can still run around? That every full moon you cant stay for dinner with him? And what if you have children with him? What happens then? His children would shift into a werewolf when they're five. Look Avangeline, the list can go on, and on! What im trying to say is, fate mated you and Tyson for a reason. Don't you think that that's a good enough reason so far?" She breathed.

And this is why Natalie is my best friend. She knows everything and sees through everything quickly.

"Wow, i never thought about that...I guess you're right Natalie, but Tyson is probably heart broken, after all i did ditch out mating ceremony to be with Vincent.." I muttered shamefully.

She gasped in horror.

"Avangeline! Gosh, you bad girl! Hey i'll pick you up in 10 minutes, get ready to have a talk with my dear cousin." She laughed.

I grew nervous.

"I dont think i'm ready to face him j-" I started.

"Alpha Silver." She mocked. I scowled.

"You're an Alpha, you can face anything...afterall, you're his Alpha."

**

I texted Natalie saying that i'm ready and she replied that she's coming.

I looked out of my balcony thinking how my life would be if i met Tyson when i was single. It wouldn't be this...dramatic, complicated. My life was way worse than Juliet, she thought she had it bad with her love life!

As i thought more about Tyson, i thought about his features. His soft brown blonde hair, his piercing green eyes, his intoxicating minty scent, his strong, hard abs and arms and of course his soft, pink, plump lips that i would kiss all day long.

I was so lost in thought i didnt hear Natalie's Velvo drive in, i quickly went inside her car and smiled at her.

"Thank you Natalie." I said.

She raised her eyebrows at me.

"For what exactly?" She laughed, starting the engine. I thought about that and grinned.

"Everything Natalie...absolutely everything." I sighed and rested my head against the cold window, watching the rain pour down.

**

"Ava! We're here! Wake up" I heard Natalie shout. I groaned then remembered where we were.

I shrieked and grabbed hold of Natalies hand.

"Oh my god, Natalie! Im not ready, i have a bad feeling about this oh lord, can i just go back home! I'll walk! You dont need to drive me!" I screeched put quickly.

Natalie scowled and shook my shoulders.

"AVA! You're an Alpha. You dont need to worry about anything ok? And if things turn out wrong, just come to me and we can watching Channing Tatum all night!" She grinned.

I sighed and agreed. Though i dont think for once in a lifetime that Channing Tatum would make me forget about Tyson. Wow, im whipped.

We walked inside her house together, my palms were sweaty, my heart was thumping, my legs felt wobbly, my lips were pressed together tightly.

She guided me upstairs.

I sort of had this instinct telling me to go back home but if things went wrong i still had Nat...

"He's in h-" She started and opened the door, i smelt another femlale straight away.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" She shrieked and i looked in even though i had a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

And thats when i heard a piercing scream mixed with emotions of anger, heartbreak and betrayal.

It was me.