Alpha Possessive Chapter 3

Avageline*

I woke up to be on my bed and sun rays evilly on my face and legs, waking me up.

I groaned then remembered...school today !

I shrieked when i rolled off the bed, clutching the blanket to my body as i was in my panties and my bra.

I ran towards my door and locked it. Then i went to my bathroom and bathed, brushed my teeth and hair then grabbed my school uniform which had been hiding at the back of my closet during the summer holidays.

The uniform over-all was actually okay. The skirt wasn't long ( thank god ) , it was around 10cm above the knee, not too short and it was royal blue, Our shirt was a white blouse and had the logo on the right. We also had a royal blue tie to go with it which for the girls was only 5cm.

I tied my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my sport shirt and shorts and put it in my sports girl bag. I slipped on black ballet flats and made my way down stairs.

"Morning Alpha." Called some people.

I smiled at them.

"Was'sup little sister." Teased Tyler.

I rolled my eyes at my 'dear' brother. I grinned at him and groaned.

"School sucks, you know that?"

 He chuckled, then said the most worst thing in the world.

"HA! Our mates are going there so it wouldn't suck that bad!" He laughed.

I gave him a disgusted face and cringed, i forgot that Tyson and the girls were going to be attending the same school as us.

"My mate is a playe- Oh My God ! Tyler ! I have a boyfriend!" I hissed.

That was the moment i remembered my boyfriend. Vincent Taylor. Quaterback of our football team.

Oh great. How can i forget about him.

I slipped into my private parking space and sighed, my palms getting sweaty and my brain going crazy.

I opened my car door.

"Hey baby doll! How are you?" Whispered Vincent into my ear, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my lips. I closed my eyes, and attempted to kiss back, but it just felt weird. 

"I-I'm good babe.." I stammered as i pulled away and looked behind him and groaned, oh crap. I saw Natalie's car come infront of the school along with 4 other cars. 

I bit my lip.

"Come on Vincent! Let's go!" I hissed and locked my car, grabbing his wrist and jogging into the school, balancing my school bag and my sport bag on my arms, Vincent gripped my waist tightly.

This felt wrong, this felt like i was...i was cheating on Tyson. God, Tyson and i werent even together.

Oh God.

"AVA!" Shrieked Natalie, charging for me. I spun around, well tried to from Vincent's tight grip.

"Hey.." I said awkwardly.

I felt stares on me and a scowl. I didnt dare to look in Tyson's direction. I saw my John, Xavier and Tyler come out of their cars, heading towards their mates immediately. Girls from my school were shocked, i heard a girl groan, her hopes and dreams just crashed. Classic.

"Babe, come on." Vincent whispered to me, his grip tightening around my waist, urging me towards the gates of the school.

I smiled at Natalie and quickly went with Vincent, i didn't have a choice did i ?