Alpha Possessive Chapter 8

I was completely, and utterly ashamed of myself. I felt like a total whore. I felt Tyson's stare on me and my face burned with embarrassment from what just happened, i quickly lifted the strap of my shirt up, glaring at the ground. 

"I thought you wanted to talk." I said breaking the extremely awkward silence. I knew he would be smirking by now, i lifted my eyes and, was right. His eyes were glistering happily, which warmed my heart and made my insides bubbly, he always looked so much more beautiful when he was happy, when he was mad he looked scary.

He shrugged and buttoned up his shirt, i tore my gaze away, "Yeah...i did too, i couldn't stop myself when i saw you, it felt like forever since i saw you...since i kissed you." He admitted. It had literally only been a day since i saw him and a week since he kissed me. Which was the first day we met. Oh right, the day he was a dick.

I scowled, "You took advantage of me!" I whined, hating that i literally fell into his spell again - well his eyes. His eyebrows raised. "I took advantage of you?! Please enlighten me, because I'm pretty sure you kissed back, tore my clothes off, let me touch you an-" He started to ramble, and i knew he was teasing me, i squealed and shoved my head into a pillow. 

"Stopp!" I groaned, "Okay, maybe you didn't take advantage of me...but...um...you lied to Natalie!" I tried, god damn it, why did he have to look so adorable when he smirked with that god damned cute little dimple on the left side of his lips. Oh those kissable, soft, beautiful lips...

He rolled his eyes, then suddenly his eyes snapped to me swiftly, "Oh yeah, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT FOR SIX HOURS?" He yelled, woah, someone is seriously bi-polar, or has really bad man PMS.

"I was out." I snapped back, standing up. I was not having this conversation with him, i knew i would end in tears if we spoke about this, about that stupid little human. My nails dug into my palm at the thought of him having sex with her. I winced when i felt my skin have tiny cuts from my nails digging in so hard to my palm, i quickly relaxed my hands.

"OUT? You could have been hurt!" He snapped back, standing dangerously close to me. I narrowed my eyes and took a very dangerous step forward, our noses practically touching.

"Like you would care." I scowled and spun around when he gripped my wrist and his eyes flashed gold, i let out a breath. "Don't walk away from me." He hissed between gritted teeth, my eyes narrowed and i pulled my hand back, "Watch me." I spat. "Oh and wheres your little human whore?" I asked, whilst half-way out the door, i don't know why i mentioned her, because now he knows why I'm getting so worked up and pissed at him. I snapped my eyes shut, god i was so stupid.

His eyes dawned on realization and he frowned, "I didn't sleep with her." He says softly, i stop and turn my head to look at him. His eyes were back to normal and he was looking down. He looked so...innocent. I looked away. 

"She was on your bed, half-naked Tyson." I scowled, "On-top of you." I added, my eyes firing right at him, but softened when he looked up at me, i fidgeted with my hands. I hated the effect he had on me. He always made me feel like a little girl.

"It wasn't like that." He groaned, sitting on the couch, my eyes followed him. "It wasn't?" I said sarcastically. God i felt like a bitch today. But it's not like he didn't deserve it, i mean, sure i went out with Vincent, but i didn't freaking sleep with him. 

He shook his head, i motioned me to sit down, i pursed my lips and sighed, walking forward and tying my blonde mess into a ponytail. "She was getting abused by her boyfriend..brother...i don't know, just, this guy, she looked exactly like you, or maybe it was Déjà vu, but that was the only reason why i helped Layla. I couldn't bear the thought of someone hurting you, so naturally i fought the guy off and took Layla to ou- my house. She looked so weak and was crying really badly, so i didn't think anything of it - just that she needed to rest.