Alpha Possessive Chapter 5

Avangeline*

"Stop looking at me like that." I growled at Tyson.

He continued staring, i continued glaring.

"I like looking at you 'like that'." He smirked, i growled at him and stood up from the sofa but he held me down and sighed.

"Stop trying to escape, please." He whispered, his voice making everything on my mind go on a halt, just like that, his strong hands stood ground on my hips, his face so close to mine, his lips...i held my breath.

I was so whipped.

"I...stop doing that!" I hissed, god why was he so...perfect?!

I wanted so badly to say 'Just shutup and kiss me'.

"Doing what?" He frowned genuinely confused. He had no idea did he? How much he could affect me whole body, make my heart flutter with one look of his beautiful eyes...

I sighed. My life is so messed up at the moment, I had so many responsibilities to take care of its like I have a double life, being an average human and being a soon to be werewolf luna.

Why?

That question was so simple, yet so hard to find a solid answer.

"Why'd you run away from me Avangeline? Did you not want me? Did you realize I was a mistake? Was I not what you wanted in a mate?" His voice broke at the end making my heart break.

I instantly wrapped my arms Around him, I buried my face into his neck and tears started to come out of my eyes slowly. I sniffed.

"No, you weren't what I expected in a mate to be honest, you were the total opposite Tyson. But I've always wanted a mate and when we met you were such a douche. But last night at the ball was truly something, but I guess the jealous got the better of me. You told people you were single which meant you were free; open to every single slut in my school. I was afraid of losing you, i ran away to clear my head but then Vincent asked if I wanted to go to his friends party with him so I went. I didn't mean to hurt you Tyson. But answer one thing. Why did you cheat on me?" I breathed after my rant and explanation. I was afraid of the answer instantly.

His eyes stared down at me full of confusion and love, my heart pulled. I knew that at some point in my screwed up life that I would have to choose between Vincent and Tyson and I'm worrying already. I just hope that I choose the right choice.

"Ava, you're amazing. But you left me for...him. Do you know how much that hurt? Knowing you chose a human over your mate? It felt like you chose a rock over a diamond. I'm sorry Ava, I need time to think ok? But just remember that I love you. Im sorry if you think i cheated on you, I was just helping a human girl who was gettinf beat up by her boyfriend. I helped her and knocked out the guy. She looked like you. Thats why i helped her. I love you Avangeline." He whispered and kissed me on the forehead before letting go of me and going out leaving me cold, alone and crying.

Why.

Tyson*

When I exited her house I let my tears free. I knew she was going to reject me for that weakling. She even thought I cheated on her. God I need time to think straight. For gods sake! She was the one grinding on the weakling! And she was the one accusing me of cheating.

I shook my head, god this girl was confusing.

I went into my car and drove home.

 -

"TYSON! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BESTFRIEND?!!" Natalie's annoying voice screamed in my ear waking me up. I groaned and grabbed my pillow and put it over my head.

"Go away Natalie!" I moaned. I heard her growl.

"SHE'S CRYING TO ME ON THE PHONE ABOUT CHOOSING BETWEEN YOU AND VINCENT! YOU WERE MEANT TO MAKE HER LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!" She screeched loudly.

I shot up from my bed immediately when she said Avangeline was crying. Natalie rolled her eyes and looked at her phone. She looked at me then went outside. I was about to sleep again.

Then the door opened, I looked to see the human girl I had helped last night come In. I looked at her and smiled.

"How are you feeling Layla?" I asked then winced because of her non make upend face, last night she looked exactly like my Ava, now she looked like a rat.

She grinned and pushed her boobs up.

"I'm good, thanks for saving me last night!" She giggled and scooted closer to me reaching to give me a hug. I then realized that she was in short daisy dukes and a cropped top that looked like a bra.

Slut.

Her bony arms wrapped around me and her boobs were on my face. She slipped from the silkiness of my bed sheets and then landed on top of me.

"He's in h- oh my fucking god." Natalie shrieked and was too slow when Ava's face came into my view.

Layla then kissed me.