Alpha Possessive Chapter 4

Avageline*

I felt him go all rigid, then he growled and pinned me towards the wall, tightly making me gasp in pain, when the bricks scratched my skin.

"You are going back to tha-that filthy HUMAN ?!" He roared, i peeked at him and saw his eyes gold with anger.

I glared at him.

"He is NOT filthy. He may be human but at least he can take care of what is his and is a loyal person. He has taken me on dated millions of times and he asks for permission to do something from me - which is cute, whilst YOU think that since your alpha of ONE pack you immediately rule the world and own me because we are mates - you go all jealous and shieeet on me when you shouldn't - you haven't claimed me yet Alpha.

So stop being possessive when you have a thousand more sluts who actualy WANT to be owned by a man-whore Alpha like you. Besides, i'm Alpha now." 

I snapped and bolted out. 

God he's so freaking annoying ! 

"Ava !" Yelled Tyler. 

I smiled a fake smile at him.

"Was'sup big brother. !" I said happily. 

He raised his eyes brows at me obviously saying he wasn't buying it. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"What ?" I asked. 

He laughed and called for John and Xavier.

"Alright so umm - since you have found you mate...we need a ceremony don't we ? Since your an alpha and all ?" John asked. 

I glared at him.

"I dont want to be claimed by him !" i yelled.

They all gasped at me.

"Are you ... rejecting him ?!" Asked Xavier nervously.

My eyes widened in disbelief.

"Hell no, im not that low ! jeez. Have some faith in me" I scowled.

They nodded and smiled.

"But - I...oh fine ! When and where ?" I sighed.

They grinned

---

 I looked at my reflection in the mirror, hair in a taylor-swift love story bun, a slim royal blue mermaid dress with glitter on it's corset and beautiful sewing patterns on the top of the bodice. Ava had to say - she looked pretty, her make-up done by her mother and clothing picked out by Natalie.

I smiled and felt nervous.

I smelt Tyson Redford in my house, i quickled checked myself once more and grabbed my black clutch bag and bolted out of my room and into the lounge room.

I gasped, everybody looked beautiful. Natalie in a baby blue evening gown and her hair neatly in a french twist, my brothers looking slick in tuxedo's , Tyson looking - hot. Thats all i can say. in a tight white shirt, that showed his very visible rock hard 6-pack, black tuxedo blazer and pants, polished black shoes and hair spiked up, his eyes widened as he saw me.

His jaw literally dropped, i smirked and tasted the strawberry flavoured lip-gloss.

"I feel so happy your my mate - im sorry about this morning, my wolf took over..." Tyson whispered to me, i shivered with delight when his breath trickled on my neck.

"Oh my gosh Avageline ! You look stunning ! Let me grab the camera !" Shrilled my Natalie, a smile tugged on my lips when Tyson kissed me on the cheek,  but i decided to play my role as the jealous girlfriend.