Alpha Possessive Chapter 10

A thousand thoughts ran in my mind of the bad things that was going to happen as soon as Tyson walked in the house, so i did the more wise thing. I quickly ran to the door, in which was probably an inhumane speed, but i didnt care at this point. "Vincent.. Marie." I said, my eyes darting to Vincent's mom who looked confused and as heartbroken as her son. Vincent looked like he wanted to either kill someone or something. I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I'm sorry. I wish i could explain, but i can't. I'm sorry. I don't love you more than a friend Vincent. I'm sorry." I whispered before i went out the house and slammed into Vincent. 

His hands quickly held my shoulders before i could fall anywhere. "Can we please leave. Now." I said,, hurrying to his car, not wanting to see, smell or hear Tyson at the moment. It hurt too much, it was like i just broke his heart and stepped on it in the process. I felt guilty and hurt but i didnt regret it, i also felt a huge relief lift off of my shoulders. I was not fully Tyson's. I sighed as i slipped into the car sear and leant my head back on the seat, shutting my eyes.

"How did it go?" Tyson asked quietly as he drove away. I'm sure he heard everything, he just wanted me to talk about it to him, as his mate. I looked at him and shook my head. "It was planned out better in my head. I thought that we could be friends after this still, but i guess not." I mumbled, staring out the window and pulling my knees to my chest and pursing my lips. 

I felt the car slowly come to a halt and i frowned, looking at him. "Tyson? Why did we stop for?" I asked. Instead he took off his seatbelt and looked at me. His hands went to my cold hands and he sighed, pulling it away from hugging my knees and bringing it down. "Ava. You didn't do anything wrong. It was the better for both of you." He reassured me. I shook my head. "You didn't see the..the– heartbroken look on his face when i dumped him. It was like i ripped out his poor, innocent heart...and just crushed it, right in front of him. I feel like a monster Tyson!" I cried, holding back tears. "But the worst thing is, i feel happy that i finally ended things with him. I felt like my relationship with him felt dragged on, like i was forced to be with him at school." I admitted quietly. "I didnt love him, he was too good for me." I sighed, wiping my tears and looking away.

I felt Tyson's hand grip my chin and make me face him, his eyes were stern and looking straight at me. "Avangeline. You are not a monster, you stopped him from falling too hard for you, if he fell any harder, he woul never have let you go. He would have been brought up into the world of werewolves, and he would have became a threat since you're the Luna." He snapped. "So don't you dare bring yourself down and downgrade yourself, when really you helped him. You saved him." He growled lightly into my ear. 

I shut my eyes, listening to his words and sighed. "I sure don't feel like i saved him." I said softly before leaning my head into his chest, hearing his rapid heartbeat as i shut my eyes. I felt his fingers comb through my hair and i sighed, turning to him and looking up. "Let's go home, i need some serious sleep." I decided, he chuckled and nodded, letting me sleep on his chest. 

"Tyson?" I asked quietly, after a few minutes of playing with his free hand, whilst the other was on the wheel. He looked down at me for a second, before returning back to focusing on the road, "Yeah?" He replied. I pursed my lips and sighed. "What's going to happen to us? We did the ceremony...but– holy shit what was that!" I yelled when i felt a sharp pain plunge into my stomach, and almost immediately, like god was torturing me, i felt a hot, burning sensation rise up my throat. I gasped out.

Tyson, for the second time today, slammed his brakes and stared at me,grabbing my shoulders in a panic road. "Ava?! What's wrong? What's happening?" He rushed, his eyes skimming all over my body and he slapped his palm gently on my forehead. I groaned when his hand made contact with mine, and he instantly stiffened, and bit his bottom lip and pulledaway, i groaned. "Don't..don't pull away! My headache and burn went away!" I whined, then my eyes snapped open in realisation.

"Oh hell no, of all times?" I growled, stiffening my self, trying to control myself and not jump my mate's bones in the car, in the middle of the road. Tyson didn't say anything, instead, he started to drive, faster than ever, wanting to go home as fast as he could. Well, i didn't blame him, after all, i am in heat and that means i'm sending horny auras to wolves within a 3 metre radius around me and i would have the urge to have sex with anyone. Anyone. Just as long as the pain and headache go away. I just needed to have sex or have Tyson mark me. 

OKAY! I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN FOREVER AND THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER BUT SCHOOL IS LIKE OVERFLOWING ME AND IM JUST LIKE, "WHYYY :("
BUT KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING xx