Alpha Possessive Chapter 1

Avangeline Silver

-

I winced as the sun rays, brightly shone across my eyes, instantly piercing it. I groaned and threw the blankets off of me, immediately hearing chatter amongst my brothers and my Grandmother. I sighed and got out reluctlantly, rubbing my eyes as i waddled towards the bathroom.

I stared at my horrible reflection and cringed. "Ew." I softly groaned, quickly grabbing my brush and make-up kit. Today was the last day of summer holidays, tomorrow i go back to my stupid half werewolf, half human school. I brushed my long, tangled blonde hair roughly, until it became silky smooth. I quickly applied a thin line of eyeliner on my eye, two layers of mascara on my eyelashes and painted on some lipgloss. Perfect. Now my outfit.

I pouted as i walked out, staring at my walk-in wardrobe, i literally had nothing to wear, all my clothes were so last year. I noted myself to go shopping before i met up with Natalie today, my best friend who was coming back from Britain or wherever, she apparently brought back some family. Lovely. I sighed and picked out a random summer dress, it was tight around the bodice and flowed out from the waist down and stopped mid-thigh. I slipped on a pair of my favourite wedges and looked at myself, satisified. I grabbed my bag quickly and checked my phone while running out of my room to walk downstairs to the smell of heavely pancakes.

I had (4) texts from 'Natty Nat' which was Natalie and (2) texts from 'Baby boy' which was my boyfriend of 11 months, Vincent. I smiled as i opened the text messages.

Natty Nat:
HEY! WE STILL ON FOR TODAY
HELLLLLLOOOO
Oh jokes, i bet you're not even awake yet.
Well ily, you better not ditch me, because i already told my cousins that the Luna has to talk to them. kisses xo

I rolled my eyes, yes well, i wasnt technically supposed to be Luna, but since my parents died, their last will was to make sure i took over. I pursed my lips at the memory, this was almost 6 years ago when i was 11. I didnt know much about what was going on, but i knew that my parents were in trouble. They were screaming orders around the pack house, telling all children and mothers to go in a room while the fathers were outside, fighting rouges. I, being the curious child i was, peered out the windows and screamed for my dad as i saw him, in his wolf form fighting someone, my mother was with me then, but i guess, since she saw her mate getting hurt, she naturally wanted to help him. Before she left she gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me she loved me and then told my grandmother something before leaving the room. And that was the last i saw and heard from them. It was confirmed that they were dead 2 hours later.

I felt tears brimming my eyes and hastily rubbed it carefully, not ruining my make-up and replied back to Natalie.

Ha, you know me way to well Nat, hate you. Love you. Anyway, yes i'll swing by in a few minutes.

I closed the message and went to Vincent's text,

Baby Boy
Hey babe, i'm so excited to see your beautiful face tomorrow!
Good Morning beautiful xx

I immediately grinned at the text, Vincent was one of the most sweetest guys in the world, i knew we werent going to last forever since he wasn't my mate, but it still felt good to be loved and treated like a normal person. I sighed in content, i heard my brothers snickering. I casted a glare at them. I had three older triplet brothers that were a pain in the arse! Tyler was the eldest, then there was John, then Xavier. They were the masterminds of pranks in our school, they were constantly pranking others or eachother, they were so close to suspension at one stage, but the principle knew our parents and obviously didnt suspend the triplets.

I gave them the finger before replying back to Vincent.

Me too baby! Missing you xx

As soon as i sent that i sat on the breakfast table and ate my warm, pancakes covered in thick golden syrup with whip cream and half a strawberry. Yum.

When i finished eating i stood up. I stretched and rubbed my now full stomach and grinned at my brothers before heading towards the door quickly, before John grabbed my arm. I groaned.

"I'm just going to visit Natalie!" I groaned and pouted. He pursed his lips, Tyler shook his head. "You better be." He grumbled in the background. I rolled my eyes at him and kissed them all on the cheek. "Yes, yes, i know, be careful for rogues, blah, blah, i'm the Luna of the pack, i shouldnt go out in the open, etc, i'm almost 18, give me a break, i can defend myself." I teased when Xavier opened his mouth. John let me go and i grinned, yelling "BYE!" before running to my car and driving to Natalie's house.

When i arrived there i felt a sort of churn in my stomach, like something was going to happen, i bit my lip, but shook my head as i stepped out of my car and instantly saw Natalie's dark hair and i grinned, running up to her and hugging her, i took a step back to look at my best-friend. Her dark hair had grown to stop at her mid-back, her skin was still pale as ever and her eyes were the prettiest emerald green i had ever seen. I laughed and winked at her.

"Aw, i wanted you to get a tan!" I pouted, she rolled her eyes and punched my arm. "In Britain? No chance." She laughed and looked me up and down. "Clearly you spent your days tanning, my dear Luna." She teased.

We laughed together, god i missed her. She turned around and ushered 2 girls and 2 guys to come out, my eyes instantly lay on a very attractive man. He had dark brown hair, light hazel eyes and pretty tan skin for someone who lived in Britain. My body went rigid for a split second then all of a sudden i was fighting the urge to run to him and kiss him. Oh no.

He was my MATE. Of all the people in the world, it had to be Natalie's cousin. Not that it was a bad thing i mean, he was clearly very sexy. His lips went up to a smirk as he saw me. I snapped my gaze else where.

"Avangeline, these are my cousins, Veronica," She said pointing to a pale, ginger girl who smiled at me. I smiled back politely. "Cindy," She says, pointing to a tall, pale, blonde girl with green eyes who just waved, i smiled at her as well. "Mason," She says pointing to a guy my height with ginger hair and sparkling green eyes. He nodded at me, as did i, Natalie rolled her eyes at the last guy, my mate. Oh hurry up with it Natalie, i needed to know his name. "And the one and only, Jerk Tyson." She huffs.

I smirk at Tyson, he raises his eyebrows at Natalie. "Don't you mean Alpha Tyson, Nat." His husky voice teased. Natalie laughed, "What? Trying to impress Ava? She's the Luna of the Silver Pack Ty." She laughs. I proudly smile at them all gaping at me. I wasnt sure to be flattered or offended that they were shocked. I put my hand out, "Hy, im Avangeline, but call me Ava, i seriously hate my full name." I say, my eyes still on Tyson.

"Nah, i can call you what i want, babe." Tyson's voice butts in, my blue eyes narrow onto my mate. No one, i mean no one, has ever said that to me before. I crossed my arms.

"The hell you can, and it's Luna Ava, as a matter of fact. Don't call me babe." I retorted, uncrossing my arms and putting it on my waist. His brown eyes sparkled in amusement, god he was hot, but his attitude was just as bad as my brothers and other boys in my school.

"Actually, i can do whatever i want, since you're my mate." He says with a smirk.