He wasn't always careless

Finally lunch, I'm starving I didn't have breakfast this morning thanks to my shoes that I couldn't find. Walking through the cafeteria I spot Ayla with her friends. Next to her was a girl with chocolate coloured hair and the other with dark blonde hair and highlights.

"Shiloh! over here" Ayla said waving at me. I got my lunch and walked over to there table.

"Guys this is Shiloh the new girl." Ayla said towards her friends

"Shiloh this is Beccy my best friend", pointing at the girl next to her with the chocolate coloured hair.Pointing to the blonde girl, "Cass, my other best friend and behind you is Jordan". she said pointing at each of her friends.

I turn around noticing there was a boy standing right behind me smiling. He was cute, he had dark brown hair with brown eyes and he was quite tall with muscle.

"Hey beautiful, I'm Jordan." he said with a big grin. He sat next to Ayla, putting his arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek. Ahh they must be a couple.

"Hello, nice to meet you guys." I said waving at all of them. I sat down next to Cass.

"Hey I'm Cass, I love your name" Cass commented.

"Thank you." I said smiling back.

" I want your eyelashes, there so long." Beccy gushed looking at my eyes.

"Oh thanks." I smiled. They seemed nice.

I heard a girl squeal at the table next to us, she was sitting on some guys lap giggling "Babe stop that tickles." she said to the guy that was touching her.

Seriously does any one keep their hands to them selfs at this school. I guess not.

There were three tables connected to one another surrounded with I assume the school jocks and bimbos. Thats obviously the popular table.

"You like it don't you babe," the guy said seductively to the bimbo on his lap. His voice was deep and sexy and abit familiar, suddenly I knew that voice I heard earlier today.

Oh no, not Kaden again, I glanced at the guys face and sure enough it's him with a different girl this time. Ahh seriously another girl.

I quickly looked away I wouldn't want him to catch me again who knows what he would do. I sighed feeling nervous all of a sudden. I've never met someone like Kaden someone who is cruel and aggressive.All I kept thinking about is what he had said to Gabe. You better watch your friend here.

"That's Briel, one of many skank's at this school." Cass spoke looking at the girl on Kaden's lap. "And mr handsome over there is K-"

"She's already met Kaden" Ayla cuts in, shes got a habit of doing that.

"Really, you have?" Cass looked at me shocked.

"Unless you call being bumped into by him and falling to the ground and being yelled at by him for no reason." I replied to her. "That asshole needs to apologise."

Cass chuckled, "Good luck with that, Kaden sure as hell don't do apologies."

"Not Kaden again." Gabe shook his head nudging me to move over for him.

"Shiloh here was just saying how dhes already met asshole over there." Cass snickered towards Kaden.

"Cass.." Gabe warned. Cass just shrugged. Cass obviously didn't like him.

"Cass is right, he is an asshole." I replied.

"Don't let him hear you say that." Gabe caught my eye frowning.

"Yeah trust me you dont want to be on his bad side."Ayla spoke.

"Seriously what's with this guy?" I asked looking at Gabe.

"He's just not the type to mess with" he said looking back at me. "Trust me I know how he is."

"Kaden's the type to speak his mind literally, if youv'e pissed him off he'll let you know that's why its best if you stay away from him." Gabe sighed glancing over at the popular table.

"I agree you should stay clear of him." Jordan spoke.

Who is this guy. And why were they warning me about him.

"Kaden's careless, literally. He only cares about him self and his close friends. He only respects his close friends and people who earn his respect. He either likes you or doesn't like you."

"All those girls with him, he dosen't care for, there like his play toys, he plays with one, once he's had enough he'll play with another." Jordan shurugged looking over at Kaden with a frown.

"He sounds complicated." I asked Jordan.

"That's Kaden for you he's a complicated guy, I mean he wasn't always like that, I guess people change." Jordan sighed.

"What do you mean he wasn't always like that?" I asked Jordan feeling curious.

"I.." Jordan spoke but Gabe interrupted.

"Look Kaden changed he wasn't always like that. He had good grades, great friends and he actually was nice to people. Gabe chuckled at that last bit. "Now you'll never see that again, he's ruthless, he drinks, party's, fight's, he's angry most of the time anything can set him off, he..... just completely stopped caring about his life."

That's just... sad.

I know I shouldn't have asked but curiosity got the best of me. "Why is he like that?"

"Kaden went through a tough time, he lost someone important to him." Jordan frowned grabbing his bag from the table.

"Oh..."I spoke feeling sad all of a sudden. We all got up from the table. Gabe glanced after Jordan then turned to Ayla his eyes glistened with moisture. He caught my eye and quickly turned away walking off.

"So, what do you have now Shiloh?" Beccy asked smiling linking her arm with mine.

"Uhm maths with Mr Cooper" I replied looking over my timetable.

"Yay we all have the same class." Beccy said clapping her hands excitedly.

I walked over to Gabe. "Hey you ok? You seemed upset at what Jordan said back there."

"You caught that huh." He sighed with a sad face. "Look Kaden wasn't the only one who lost her I did too."

I held his arm for support. Sudden saddness washed over me. They both had lost someone who they really cared about.

"If you dont mind me asking, who was she?"

He hesitated but sighed. "It was.. Kaden's mom."

Aww Gabe.. Poor Kaden.

****

I probably have no readers but if you are reading then Chapter two is up and running, theres probably grammar mistakes but oh well if you can understand it then yeah, not much of Kaden in this one but you get to learn abit about him, he'll pop around soon trust me you'll know when :) :):) Thanks for reading please comment I would like to know what you think :)

Nakita xx