Your the Close Friends?

"This is your ride?" Gabe asked behind me sounding suprised.

"Yeah this is my baby, I haven't named him yet." I replied walking up to my car in the car park.

The day was finally over, beside what happen between me and Kaden my first day wasn't too bad it was pretty cool. I mean I actually made friends. Gabe told me abit about Kaden's mom and how she passed, she died in a car accident about two years ago. Apparently Kaden went crazy when he found out, thats when he changed and started getting into trouble.

I got to know all the girls better they were all really nice and cool to hang with. Beccy's the more out there crazy type out of the bunch, I mean she practically told me who she lost her virginity too.

I mean who tells you that, that girl was not shy. Cass was a cool down to earth type of girl and funny, we got along really well. Ayla's the girlie girl in the group she loves make up, fashion, high heels she actually wants to be a make up artist and own her own boutique.

I didnt get to know Jordan better because we didn't have any classes together but from what Ayla told me he's a good guy.

Ayla and Jordan aren't actually going out their more of the Friends of Benefits but I know Ayla wants to be more but apparently Jordan's not ready for a relationship right now so she's happy with what ever.

"Nice, I like it. " Gabe said nodding at my car. "But he's not better then my precious," he said pointing at his car which was a Black Audi RS5.

"I love Audi's, but your wrong my baby's better." I replied looking back at my car giving it a pat.

"I have to agree with Shiloh on this one Gabey." Beccy said winking at Gabe, making everyone one laugh.

"Whatever you need to stop calling me that Bec, I hate that name." Gabe snapped at Beccy. Beccy grinned but Gabe walked away from her.

"Oh but I can't help it, I love calling you Gabey." Beccy replied giggling at him "Anyway I'm out, Ciao ,I got a date tonight," she said grinning  wiggling her eyebrows up and own. Ha! we all know what that means.

"Later Beccy,oh remember no glove no love!" Gabe yelled out to Beccy laughing. Which earned him the finger and a "Fuck you!" from Beccy.

Beep! Beep! a car horn at the entrance gate beeped. "My rides here text me your number Shiloh, Bye guys." Cass said while waving at us wallking over to her ride.

"Where's Ayla, Jordan?" Gabe asked Jordan who was just casually leaning up on my car. He looked angry. I just realised that Ayla wasn't with us.

"She's angry at me, we had a fight so she took off before last class." Jordan replied with a sigh, "Girls bro, they fucking piss me off, well not all of them." he smiled looking over at me.

"You two need to sort your shit out bro." Gabe said shaking his head at Jordan. 

"What you doing this afternoon Shiloh?" Gabe asked looking from Jordan to me. "Wanna chill with the boys?"

"I would but I gotta finish unpacking, sorry guys mabye tomorrow?" I smiled looking at both of them.

"Yeah sounds good, well I'm off anyways, later." Gabe hand shook Jordan's hand, "Later cutie," he said side hugging my shoulder.

"Bye Gabe." I yelled out to him before he got to in his car.

Someone beeped out to Gabe before he got into his car, it was a sleek black Range Rover Sport with black tint windows and black rims. Wow nice car!
Gabe walked over to the car nodding at whatever the driver was saying and shook there hand.