Ignoring Me

Omg how long has it been s8nce I update like a month, well actually its been like 3 weeks so close. Im so sorry guys I have kept you waiting for an update.

I have had a mix of being too busy to no motivation to writers block and being sick so yeah that would explain why I havent written anything up. I havent given up on this story I have some good ideas for this story so not giving up yet bare with me.

Enjoy :)

*****

I don't even know how long on I sat at the waterfall for. I stayed longer I couldn't go back yet. So much was going through my mind about Kaden, I thought he would come back but he didn't he left me here. I guess he needed time. I regret bringing it up.

Poor Kaden, my heart goes out to him. I don't know what I would do if I lost my mother, I would be lost without her. I can't imagine the hurt Kaden felt when the tragedy happened, especially his younger brother who's only six. His poor mother, what a horrible way to pass.

Grabbing my stuff I decided to head back, lucky I knew the way back to our camp site.

I could hear everyone; they were all in the lake. Walking along the trail back I could see Ayla and Jordan sitting together holding hands.

Ayla spotted me coming towards me,

"There you are, where you been?" she questioned me.

"I went for a hike with Kaden, didn't Beccy tell you."

"Yeah she did, but Kaden came back ages ago, I tried to ask him where you were but he ignored me, he looked pissed off."

"I stayed at the waterfall, Kaden's upset with me"

"Why is he upset with you," she frowned.

"Because I mention someone who I shouldn't have, let's not talk about it wheres everyone else?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"Scattered around I haven't seen Beccy or Gabe all morning maybe there at it again." she giggled wiggling her eyebrows. I burst out laughing, I couldn't help it.

"Anyway guess what," she squealed in excitement, "Jordan finally asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Finally," I chuckled, Ayla nodded her head agreeing, " You guys make a cute couple I knew he was going to ask you sometime soon."

"I know, I'm so happy and in love," Ayla smiled. Well atleast she was happy and in love.

I left Jordan and Ayla to their business, heading to my tent, Gabe strode fast towards me.

"What did you say to Kaden?" he asked sounding slightly annoyed. I raised my eyebrows at him in.

"He just went off at me saying to never tell you shit about him ever again, what did you say?"

Obviously Kaden was talking about what I had mentioned at the Waterfall.

"I mention his mom," I replied wirh a sad face.

Gabe heavily sighed, "Why would you mention her?"

"He was talking about how his family use to go to the waterfall every year, I said I was sorry about how he lost his mom, it must hurt to go back to a place his mom once loved. That's how his mom came up, he wanted to know how I knew about her and I told him that you told me about her."

Gabe shook his head. I continued, "I didn't know his mom was a touchy subject, I wouldn't have said anything if I had known."

"He hates talking about her because of what happened to her, memories flood back to him of her death."