A Night In

Waking up wasn't too bad. I didn't wake up with a hangover. Thank god.
Replaying last nights antics, it wasn't what I was expecting for a fun night.
Not where theirs conflict between to hot guys almost getting into a brawl over you.

I didn't even know how I was getting home last night, thank god for Richard who was kind enough to take me home. Well not that he had a choice anyway. I think he was the only sober driver at that party he must of been doing a lot of rounds that night. He followed Kaden's order, no funny business and only taking me home. I didn't even hear a boo out of him, he was so quite.  It felt awkward being in the car with him, I only ever heard him talk when his phone rang. I could faintly hear the person on the other line, he just nodded and said while pulling up to my house "I'm at her place now." must of been Kaden checking to see if I got home.

I decided to go for my run today, I needed the fresh air and a good workout.

Putting on my Nike's and running gear I headed out the door. I love running, it clears my head and let me release anger if I ever felt any.

Even when I'm feeling sad at times I usually go for a run, I feel great after it.

Wiping the sweat off, I reached about half way of my run. I usually run for about an hour or even more but today was way too hot. The sun was blaring leaving tan marks on my back of my sports bra.

I wanted to dive in my pool to cool my body down but I needed a proper shower. Running up stairs I decided to invite the girls over for a swim. Ayla was busy and Beccy was too hungover, so that only left Cass.

Jumping out of the shower, the door bell rung. Cass was here, I called out to her to come in . I got changed in a striped blue and white bikini and a maxi tank dress that reached just above my knees. Cass stopped by the Oovie smoothie shop down the road, getting us both peach surprise smoothies. Yumm.

Diving straight in, I didn't waist time. I was hot as hell. The water felt great on my body that was slightly aching from my run. Swimming around doing some laps, I got out wanting to get my tan on.

Spreading out my towel I layed next to Cass. Apparently Cass had some gossip to tell me about last night.

"How come you left the party so early?" she asked me while putting sunscreen on her arms. I felt closer to Cass for some reason, I wanted to tell her the truth.

"I left because of Lucas.... and Kaden"

Confused, she shot me a look then frowned, "What.. why what happened ?" she sat up right waiting for me to speak.

"First I was dancing with Asher then out of no where Lucas cut in and started dancing with me grouping my body. I started feeling uncomfortable then Kaden came over telling him to let go of me which Lucas wouldn't which almost earned a punch to the head which would of started a massive fight so I told Lucas Kaden was my ride home and took off. Kaden then dragged me out side and told me to go home." I explained to her.

"God, they both piss me off two numnuts. Both wanted you if they were going to start a fight."

"Lucas yes, Kaden no he knew i was uncomfortable-"

"And he came to your rescue, Kaden wouldn't do that for anyone. Well maybe just to start a fight with Lucas." Cass cut in. I just shook my head.

"Oh and by the way Asher was looking for you everywhere, he asked for your number so I gave it." Cass said grinning.

We layed out in the sun for most of the day coming in and out of the pool. Cass told me about last night, Lee actually stuck by her most of the night. They were drinking  and dancing together,  she really enjoyed it. I could tell by her face she loved it. But not until the end of the night where a bimbo came along and snatched him up wanting him to take her home. Of course Lee being Lee he happily accepted kissing her right in front of Cass. Cass had enough obviously nothing was going to happen or change with Lee so she was thinking it was time to move on. I don't think it's going to happen but I was going to try and help her.