Jacob

The song is The Crying Game is my favourite off the Pink Print. If you have never heard it I suggest you listen to it. No relevance to the chapter though.

~

I walked straight out of the house. I was done and I was over it. Kaden played me and I was warned about it but silly me didn't listen.

What did you expect Shiloh?

Shaking my head, what did I expect? For him to want something more. I was stupid to even think that.

"Hey!" Someone called out behind me. I continued walking.

"Wait up!" They said. I turned around to see Jacob running up towards me.

I thought it might have been Kaden but no suprise there. He didn't care, the look in his eyes he gave me was, he knew exactly what he had done and he didn't care how I reacted. It was as if he was letting me know that what we had was well over.

"You ok?" He asked as soon as I stopped.

I sighed. "I just wanted to get out of there." I lied.

He nodded. "Yeah me too, I'm not really a party person."

I quirked my eyebrow at him. That was hard to believe, what teenager wasn't around here.

"I only came to be social, plus I didn't have a choice. I lost the fight, the loser has to attend." He spoke putting his hands in his pockets. I felt bad for him I know how Kaden can fight. He could be brutal.

I nodded. "How's your eye?" I questioned assessing it. It was pretty brusied.

He lightly touched it, "I'll be fine, not the first time its happened." I nodded. We stood there both silent until Jacob finally spoke.

"He do something to you?" He asked.

"Who?" I replied.

"Kaden, I saw the way you were looking at him. You looked like you wanted to kill him." He softly laughed.

I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about." I sighed. I was tired and over it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." He spoke.

"No it's ok." I shook my head.

"Well whatever he did, he's an idiot for doing it." He replied as if he had some clue of what Kaden did.

I smiled. He was being nice.

"So where you headed?" Jacob asked.

"Home I guess." I replied back checking my phone for the time.

"Oh I was going to ask if you wanted to get something to eat, I'm starving. But if your tired and ready I could give you a ride home. I haven't had any drinks. I'm not a creep and wont try anything funny you could even let your friends know your going with me." He said. I smiled and laughed at him he was funny but cute.

"Sure, I'm quite hungry as well. I"ll just message my friends to let them know." I replied before getting out my phone.

I quickly messaged Cass letting her know I was leaving with Jacob and that I'll call her later. She didn't reply, she was probably drunk.

Slipping my phone in my pocket, Jacob nodded towards the street. "My cars just parked over there."

Jacob opened my door for me, it was a cute gesture. I thanked him. Before jumping in I looked into the rear mirror. Standing on the front porch was Kaden watching us. I turned back to him, my eyes connecting with his. I slowly raised my hand and flipped him off. He finished his beer and smashed the bottle to the ground.