Game on

Groaning in pain, I slowly crawled in my bed. Nothing feels better than your own bed after a night out. This hangover is killing me. I could barely walk out to Jordan's truck this morning. I felt bad for Cass hers was worse she puked everywhere in the bathroom. Lucky mom wasn't in she would of known that I had been drinking.

I slept through most of the day. I could not do anything. I had miss calls  from the guys asking if the rumours were true of making out with Kaden. I didn't think anyone seen us but then again we were practically in the centre of the dance floor. I just ignored them.

"Shiloh are you here?" my mother yelled shutting the front door.

"Yeah... Mom." my voice came out croaky.

"Come down I bought some take out and movies, I thought we could do a movie night."

Clearing my throat I yelled back "Sure Mom, I'm just going to have a quick shower"

Feeling refreshed from my shower I felt abit better. I walked downstairs slowly. There was so much pressure in my head, I am never drinking again. Smelling the lovely aroma of Chinese Take out it sent my stomach on a frenzy. Mmmm. I was starving . Yas! She got me my favourite Satay Chicken with Fried Rice and prawn chips.

"You don't look to good hon, whats wrong?" she asked me frowning, eyeing me carefully.

"Just a migraine, I've had it all da.I took some aspirin." I replied sitting down on the couch. 

"Well eat up, it might make you feel better."

Now this will make me feel better. All my favourite Chinese take out. Not that I could stomach the whole lot but still.
It was good to just spend a night in watching movies, Beccy was out once again apparently there was another party tonight. Gabe was also the DJ there. I don't know how they could do it, one night of partying is well enough for me.

The weekend flew by and it was now Monday, my second week of school. I was still slightly seedy on Sunday but I was better than what I felt on Saturday. Finishing the last of my homework I quickly got changed and took off to school.

Hopping out of my car, I hear loud music blasting parking next to me. Turning around I see Kaden's car. No suprise. I quickly locked my car and took off to the entrance. I did not want to see him. Beccy bombarded me with questions of why I didn't reply or answer any of her calls also if the rumours were true. I just shrugged and walked off not wanting to talk about it. Seriously it was one stupid kiss, who cares. Everyone could tell I was not in the mood so they all left it. Walking over to Gabe to say hey he put his hand in my face signalling 'hold up a minute' and walked off to the opposite direction. That was rude. Following after him, he was striding over to Kaden, he did not look happy.

"Kaden! did you make out with her?" Gabe asked sounding annoyed.

"Nice to see you to man and make out with who? You have to be more specific, I've made out with alot." Kaden smirked, all the guys around him chuckled. I just rolled my eyes, of course you have.

"Her, Shiloh." Gabe pointed at me as soon as Kaden's eyes met mine I just frowned and put my head down. It felt like ages until he answered. "Well?"

"No way, I wouldn't make out with that." He grunted making me look up,WHAT! LIAR! my mouth was open he just lied you asshole. One of his friends said "I would." I just looked at him and smiled HA! Kaden, Kaden nudged his friend giving him a look.  The friend just shrugged.

Gabe just shook his head and walked off. Following him I looked back at Kaden, he just smirked and then glared at me. A girl blocked our stare by wrapping her arms around him "Hey baby."