Drama's

Could anyone say awkward, awkward.

Silence, that's all you could hear in the car. No one would talk besides Lee trying to the break the silence with his jokes, everyone kept to themselves. No one besides Ayla had rides so I was the taxi for everyone.

I never would of thought that Gabe and Beccy would ever get together like that, if their not talking their either arguing I mean their always arguing maybe all that tension has caused some sort of feeling. I doubt it Beccy loves the single life and boys, but Gabe would be perfect for her.

"Soo.. how was the party?" I questioned trying to start up a conversation. Nothing but silence

"Hmm must of been a crazy night huh?" Cass chimed in I could tell she wanted to laugh.

"The party was fine" Beccy mumbled.

"Just fine huh? , anything exciting happen lastnight?" Cass asked, turning to face her she had a big fat grin, gaining her attention I shoke my head at her she was making it more awkward.

"nope, nothing" Beccy replied short. I could tell she wanted to drop this conversation. " Kaden won once again nothing new"

"No gos Beccy, you must have some, something must of happened last night" Cass questioned sounding amused. "Come on Bec"

"Can we not Cass" Beccy huffed out annoyed. 

"Oh come on Beccy, don't be embarr-" 

"Shut up Cass!, whatever you's saw was nothing" Beccy cut her off sounding irritated "last night was a mistake" she mumbled looking out the window dropping the subject, Cass was really trying to push this, wrong move. 

"Nice Beccy , I was just a mistake huh? Gabe said shaking his head  "Unbelievable" 

"Gabee... that's not what I me-"

"Whatever Beccy, thanks for the lift Shiloh, cya" Gabe cut her off storming out of the car slamming the door,  oh Gabe. There's the evidence that something happened between them two last night.

"Thanks alot Cass!" Beccy shouted. Cass tried to apologise, she was only playing around but Beccy shrugged it off. Great, Drama's.

"I want a full portrait of your choice by next week , be fun, be creative" Ms Green our Visual Arts teacher addressed to the class. 

It's been a week already and the drama continues, Gabe still wasn't talking to Beccy over the whole mistake thing, which Beccy didn't mean, what she meant is that it shouldn't of happen, their too close of friends and she felt it was a mistake because of that, which I totally understand.

She explained it all to us girls not in detail, thank god but what happen between them two at the party. She blames it on the alcohol, that it was an in the moment thing they were both drunk, horny and together at that time, I guess things got heated and it just happened. Feeling the after affects in the morning she was shocked but upset, this just made her friendship with Gabe a whole lot different and awkward.

I was shocked also with Ayla, I knew her and Jordan had a fight but I didn't think she would go their with someone else, well she wasn't the only one apparently Jordan also, Jordan made out with some other skank right infront of Ayla. There is no more friends of benefits or any further relationship between them two, their done. Ayla regrets the whole thing now and she's upset with herself for going that far but more so upset with Jordan, I think them two need a break. 

So now it's split the boys and the girls well Lee come's to sit with us at times during lunch, If you ask me I think it's ridiculous but I'm not in any of those situations. Obviously me and Cass were still talking to the boys sometimes hanging with them after school. 

Hey Shiloh, want to come to a party tonight with me? 

Reading my message, it was from Asher we've been messaging now, Lee keeps telling me that he's interested and he likes me, the girls think we should go out, I mean Asher's nice and sweet but I don't know about dating.

"So you coming to my debut tonight" Gabe asked coming up beside me interrupting my thoughts, I was headed for my locker, he was the DJ for his Uncles club tonight, even though it's illegal to go in, 21+ , Gabe could get us in. 

"Only if I can bring Beccy, she wants to be their Gabe" I replied he sighed then nodded, yay.  

"Alright well see you tonight Shi" he waved before taking off, following his walk he stopped to talk to Kaden, god he looked good today, he always did. He was wearing a tight red tee that showed the outlines of his muscles gaining all the girls attention, also paired with dark blue jeans, I loved his shoes they were maroon coloured chucks. 

Speaking of Kaden, I haven't spoken or argued with him this whole week which is strange usually he has something to say, I'm thankful for what he did for me last Friday night saving me from Lucas and getting me a ride. I feel like I haven't really seen much of him this week, well except for the classes were in together. He hasn't glanced my way at all I sneak a few peaks at him and nothing, completely nothing, if he does he just glares. 

Unlocking my car, I see Kaden walking towards his own car alone, shocker theirs usually he's accompanied by one of his many skanks, he's parked next to me. Feeling brave I decide to go and talk to him, thank him again for the other night.

"Hi Kaden" I said approaching him from his side of the door, he had his back to me about to get into his car.

He turns around with a shock face but that soon changes to a glare "What do you want", he dosen't surprise me their with his 'nice' greeting.

"Uh, thanks for you know, Friday night with Lucas, you didn't have to do that"

"I think I did, or did you enjoy it?" Enjoy it? is he joking ."Hmm did you enjoy him touching you?"

"What, no! you know I didn't Kaden" he cocks his head to the side,

"Well if you didn't why were you dancing with him then, do you like him?" What the hell is he serious.

"No I.., what's with these questions?" 

"Why didn't you come to my fight?" he spoke sounding pissed changing the subject, gazing up to meet his eye's, he frowned looking down at me.  Was he pissed that I didn't come to his fight? How did he even know I wasn't their.

"I had a night in" I replied confused why the hell would he ask me that.

"What with Lucas, were you fucking him?" WTF! I was shocked at his questioned and choice of words and how blunt he was about it. He just pissed me off to ever think like that of me, he does not know me.

"Are you serious Kaden, No! I'm no skank like the girls your with" I said going to turn away but he quickly grabbed my arm pulling me around.

"Are you sure new girl, the other night I seen you with Asher and Lucas, three way maybe"

"Fuck you Kaden" I pushed his hand away, trying to get away from him.

"No fuck you new girl" he growled getting up in my face. He glared at me and for once I stood my ground and glared back at him. How dear he. 

"Whatever Kaden" I shoved him back "I do have a name, I'm not new anymore, I've been here for a month"

"Do I care new girl, I''ll call you what I fucking like"

"Your such an asshole" with that I turned and walked away, he didn't even say anything back, I heard his door slam shut, he roared up his car pulling out fast and skidding off. I wanted to scream at him he was so difficult and rude and such an ass, he makes me so furious. Not only my friends had drama but so did I, with Kaden.

*********

400+ reads in 1 day, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D because I need more readers for this story :D

Oh Kaden you are such an ass!

I know it's short and not that exciting but I wanted to leave it at that,

Dedicated to @rainydays07, thank you for making my new cover :D:D

next update will be real soon I promise :D:D