He's a Fighter?

*******

Shit! I'm late. Shiloh, you really have to stop sleeping though your alarm. Yawning, I quickly jumped out of bed and had a quick shower. It's a nice day today so I grabbed a pair of denim shorts. They weren’t that short. They reached mid-thigh and they did make my bum look a little bigger. I put on a plain white lace tank and smoothed down my curls making it look decent, I couldn't be bothered with fixing it up. I quickly applied mascara and put my chucks on.

I checked my Iphone and had miss calls and messages from the guys asking where I was and if I was coming to school today.

I sent them a reply saying, 'I'm late I'll be there soon’.
Running down the stairs I grabbed  my back pack and keys then locked the house.

Parking my car, I checked the time on my timetable. Great! I'm 15 minutes late and I have English first. I'll probably get a detention. Walking through the class, everyone stopped what they’re doing and all eyes were on me. Oh how embarrassing, I hate being late.

"Ah! Miss Ester, your late to my class. Why?" Mr. Williams my teacher questioned me.

"Uh-hm. I slept through my alarm. Sorry sir, it won’t happen again." I replied embarrassed. Please don't give me a detention.

"Yes, please don't let it happen again. I'll let you off this time Miss Esters. Take a seat." He said turning back to board continuing the class. "Now class where starting a -"

"Sir, shouldn’t the new girl get a detention, I mean her excuse is pathetic." Kaden cut off Mr. Williams sounding annoyed.

"Maybe she should get her ass up when her alarm goes off, like the rest of us." That asshole, he just had to cut in didn't he.

"Language, Mr. Carter! And, yes, I guess you’re right. Miss Esters it's only fair if I give you a detention, come see me in my office after your last class.” Mr. Williams agreed with Kaden. You have got to be kidding me.

"But sir, it won’t happen again!" I pleaded with him trying to get out of this detention.

"No, Miss Esters, now go take a seat, your interrupting my lesson." He said pointing to the seats. Right, that's it! I'm going to say something to that jerk!

"Yes sir." Walking to the back where Ayla and Gabe were I glared at that asshole. He was smirking at me giving me a little wave. All his friends around him were laughing and smiling at me. They’re all such assholes.

"Hey Shi, don't pay attention to him. Just ignore it." Gabe whispered in my ear. No way, that asshole is going to hear it from me. What’s his problem? Ayla just shook her head annoyed, looking back at Kaden and his group.

The class was long and dreadful, we already had homework that was due first thing Monday morning. Through the lesson I kept looking back at Kaden glaring at him, he just kept smirking at me and laughing. The bell rang indicating next class; grabbing my books I watched Kaden walk out of the classroom by himself. Great, now is the time to go talk to him.

"I'll meet you guys in the classroom, I'm just going to the toilet." I told Gabe and Ayla, they just replied ‘ok’ and walked to Math.

Kaden was at his locker which was down near mine; he was still by himself so I walked over to him. His back was facing me, tapping his shoulder he turned around with a smile, as soon as he saw my face. His facial expression quickly changed, looking angry. "What do you want?"

"Why did you do that?" I asked looking right into his green eyes, they were beautiful, they had little specks of hazel around his pupil.

"Do what?" He said folding his arms whilst smirking. Wow, he was built, his biceps were huge. Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about ,Jerk.