I ain't that easy

Hey do you want to come to a club tonight instead? I messaged Asher back, I felt rude if I said no and went to the club instead, he was nice enough to invite me out. He sent back instantly "Sure but how can we get in?" I messaged back explaining tonight's plan and letting him know about Gabe's debut at his uncle's club, he was beyond keen for it.

 "We have to look hot tonight lady's" Ayla said while doing Cass's hair, we were all getting ready at Cassies tonight, Beccy was super excited and happy that Gabe allowed me to bring her, she didn't think he would accept knowing the situation them two are in.

 "I can't believe were going to a club" Beccy screeched clapping excitedly "I'm so excited"

We were all pretty excited not only for the club but also for Gabe this was a big thing for him tonight, this would get him noticed. I couldn't wait to hear what he had prepared for tonight I know it's going to be good. Ash was doing my makeup next, she was going for a smoky eye with some lip and blush for me, I hesitated not wanting all that on but she said to trust her I'll look great as she says. I did trust Ayla but she can go slightly overboard with the makeup. I wore one of Ayla's dresses it was a Crisscross at the back black bodycon dress, it was tight, it stuck to my body like glue but it was comfortable to wear because it was a stretchy material.

"Damn, Shiloh that dress looks good on you" Beccy commented coming up behind me from the mirror, Taking a look in the mirror I barely recognised myself, I looked totally different, like a whole new person, my hair was curled to perfection and had more volume to it. Ayla did a beautiful job on my makeup it wasn't too over the top but not under it was just right for a night out. There was just one problem with my whole look, looking down I eyed the heels on my feet; they're going to kill me tonight.

"I agree, your body is so toned, I'm jealous" Ayla agreed eyeing up my body from head to toe, "Damn, girl!" she grinned nodding her eyebrows up and down in.

"That's what five days of running does to you" I said smiling back at them both.

Before leaving the club we all decided to play a drinking game to waste time before we left, we decided on playing confessions, every confession we would take a shot until we felt drunk enough.

"Alright I'll go first, I lost my virginity to Jordan" Ayla said taking the first shot. No wonder she's in love with him.

"My turn, I made out with Liam Crocker in the girls gym changing rooms" Cass confessed tossing her shot back. Beccy laughed at that.

"My turn, I slept with a guy that had a girlfriend" Beccy confessed picking her shot up and shotting it back.

"Home wrecker" Cass commented shaking her head in disappointment, Beccy just put her hands up in defence, "I didn't know he had a girlfriend"

Alright my turn what can I confess, hmm what can I confess "Um well I'm still a virgin" I said taking my shot, they all turn to me, Beccy and Ayla looked wide eyed, what was the big deal.

"You are?" Beccy questioned I just nodded, I'm not ready to lose it anytime soon.

Cass just cut in and said "So what if she is Beccy" I smiled a thanks at her.

"No, I didn't mean it like that Shiloh I was just shocked you were, that's all" I just shrugged it off and said it was ok I wanted to change the subject already.