35

A/N: Good luck >O<)-b  #trash #RIPMyFangirlSoul #HopeYouSurvive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You make me so angry and mad for no reason. I'm serious, but you make me into a loser who picks fights with you. Why do I care so much about you...?"

~Boy in Luv -BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung still remembered the area pretty well, it didn't take long for him to get to where he was going, though it had left him breathless. For all the running away I do, I should have gotten here faster.

He looked out at the empty street, leaning on his knees with his hands as he tried to take it in, this old building that no one cared about anymore, not that many cared before.

Looking up at it now, it was almost sad that the only reason the building wasn't needed anymore was because they needed a bigger one for all the kids they were getting. It was sad, and terrible, and he wished it didn't have to be like that, but that was the fact, the building was too small now, and the orphanage had moved where it could fit.

Jimin probably didn't know about this, they hadn't searched anywhere near here when they'd looked for him last night.

Taehyung walked around to the side of the side of the building, even in a busy neighborhood block like this, there was a sort of small yard out to the side, along with a fire escape from the building.

It all looked how he remembered, just as desolate and sad. Right down to the little plank of wood attached to a set of ropes that they used to call a swing hanging from the only tree in the entire strip of 'yard' they had. It swung back and forth lazily in the wind.

Taehyung licked his lips, he didn't see anyone yet, but he was almost sure this was where Jungkook would go. He couldn't see him going anywhere else. I hope I'm right. Mrs. Park and Jimin are probably trying to look for me. I made them worry...

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked out-loud, testing his voice in the quiet space. It almost felt like the entire orphanage was in a bubble of absolute quiet.

Taehyung glanced by the swing again, then looked opposite to where it led out to what used to be where the caretaker would park her car, and also the alley beyond that.

What scared him was the pair of bloodshot eyes staring at him. He jumped at the sudden eye contact. He'd been staring all that time. When Taehyung calmed down, he went to sit down next to him.

Jungkook stared. Blank, just following Taehyung's eyes, his own looking tired and angry, and at the same time, looking like he wasn't really seeing Taehyung as he watched him.

"I remembered." Taehyung started.

"That's obvious." Jungkook slurred. "You think I can't tell?"

Taehyung bit his lip. That is obvious. I should have thought of that. Jungkook's voice wasn't quite like usual, it hitting a deeper tone, the words slurring together. Jungkook...are you...?

"You finally remembered! Congratulations, Hyung!" Jungkook said, a smile coming to his face, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Thanks for forgetting me when you were the only good memory I had after my parents died, thanks for holding that memory so high in your thoughts that it was dragged through the mud." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's collar, "I thought you would understand, hyung! Goddamn it, whenever I felt like sh*t, I'd remember that and feel a little better, but I guess you don't feel the same, and you still don't!" Jungkook looked like he wanted to punch Taehyung square in the face, but instead, tears started coming out of his eyes. And seeing the tears, Taehyung had to fight back tears himself.