Chapter 16: Stuck In A Never Ending Horror

"Get these things off of me!" I holler and scream as many doctors attempt to strap me down to a hospital bed with buckles.

"Nurse! Hurry up and get the cat scan ready so we can wheel her in; This girl has clearly lost her mind." A doctor orders a nurse.

"Stop saying that!" I wiggle around some more.

"I'm on my way, Doctor!"

The nurse rushed out the room while the doctors followed her out; pushing on the bed to make it move forward.

"No! No! No!" I get frustrated, "Why won't you people believe me?! I'm telling you the truth! I'm not suppose to be in this world!"

The doctors ignored me and continued rolling me through the halls. Tired of their attitudes, I try to form enough ki to break myself free from the buckles. However, nothing was going according to plan; I couldn't get my ki to unleash.

What's going on? It feels like I have no energy in me.

"Doctor!" The same nurse yells once reaching a closed door, "For some reason, I can't get in. It's like, the door's jammed."

"Hurry and try to force it open then!"

"I'll try, but I'm gonna need some help."

In favor of helping with the door, the doctor left while I was left bounded to the hospital bed. However, the bed began to pull its own self away somehow. I attempted to look up but my eyes were covered by a blindfold.

I attempt to speak, but a hand covers my mouth.

"Shh!" The person hushes, "Do you want to stay in here forever?"

I shake my head.

"Hey-" I attempt to speak before a hand covered over my mouth.

"Shh!" The person hushes. The voice resembled that of a man, "If you wanna get out, be quiet!"

I stayed quiet. The hospital continued to roll and roll until a breeze blew across my skin and hair. The person began to unbuckle me then tossed me into what felt like a vehicle. Freed, I tie off the blind fold away and realized that I was indeed inside a car.

The person driving the car had a mask covering their face.

"Who are you?! Where are you taking me?!" I yell.

The frame of the person was that of a male; I then focus on the highway that we were now approaching. It cut through the woods that I would usually pass by to get to my home.

The male driver kept quiet. Agitated, I jump into the front seat and began reaching for the strange mask he wore.

"Hey! Stop that!" The guy yells as the car swerved recklessly through the roads.

"Tell me who you are!"

All types of drivers honked their loud horns, slammed on their brakes, swore from out their windows, swerved out the way, and threatened to bump the guy off the road.

"Tania! Stop right now!"

"No! I'm not gonna-" I then pause and layed back down on my seat. The man regained control of the vehicle.

"How do you know my name?" I ask immediately after.

"If you would've just given me a moment to get you far away from the hospital, I would've told you sooner."

"Well, are you going to tell me?"

Looking at me before sighing deeply, the masked man casually took the cover off.