Thank You and Goodbye.

Hello, Min here.

For a while (a long, long while) I have been considering discontinuing this story. Today, I will stop considering and make my decision; my decision is to discontinue this story.

I am so sorry to anyone who enjoyed reading this story (though I am unsure as to why you would enjoy reading this -- it is the shambles).

I started this fanfic back in 2014, with no solid plan, no previous experience in fanfic-writing and very little confidence. I was a very different person back then; my writing style has changed, my personality has changed somewhat and my likes & dislikes have changed. I still adore Dan and Phil, but do not indulge in reading phanfic, nor am I as involved in the Phandom as I used to be. But I still love them both.

I would like to say a massive Thank You to everyone who has read this, commented on this and liked this. I couldn't have asked for warmer a welcome to the world of fanfiction writing than the one I received. Each and every one of you are the loveliest people; thank you so much.

I will be keeping this story up for people to read and enjoy. Also, if there were anyone out there interested in continuing this fanfic themselves, feel free to message me! I would be more than happy for you to adopt this story.

Thank you, and have a lovely day you lovely people.

-Min x