"A gift from me, to you"

Phil’s POV

I roll out of bed, slapping my alarm. I groan. And then it hits me. It’s Monday, and Monday is the first day of the week and that means school. School. The place where I’m now a social outcast, the place where my closet friends have suddenly turned into enemies. The place that I am now supremely dreading going to. I put on my Muse t-shirt, jeans and a perfectly selected pair of mis-matched socks. I brushed my teeth, grab my bag and ran down the stairs. Plugging my earbuds in, I selected ‘Newborn’ by Muse. Without a second glance, I walked out of the door. No need to prolong this day I thought to myself. 

I strode up to the big doors of hell, trying my hardest to lock out the rude insults of ‘fag’ and ‘emo fag’ and many other things along that line. I was putting my books in my locker as I felt a strong hand shove me against the hard metal. I looked up and saw none other than Josh Bews’ hard stony face. ‘Oh look everyone! It’s our favourite little fag!’ He said, addressing the whole corridor. Everyone instantly erupted into sniggers and rude comments. I gulped and took a shaky breath. ‘As a special gift, from me to you, I’m going to give you a whole uninterrupted round of beatings!’ Josh said arrogantly. A kick to the side. I whimpered in pain. he grabbed my arm and stomped down on my hand. I screamed. This fuelled their evil. “I GIVE YOU ALL PERMISSION TO BEAT THIS FAG!’ Josh shouted. Kicks. Punches. Darkness was growing more and more appealing. The bell rang out and everyone scrambled. Apart from josh, who gave me a final kick and spat on me. 

I lay there, immobile, not daring to move. No one came. But I heard a voice just as darkness was drawing in. “Stay with me Phil. Stay with me.”

Dan’s POV

The bell rang just as I entered school. Crap, I'm late again. I ran to my locker and then headed to English. I saw a raven-haired body lying limp on the floor and a sense of de-ja-vu washed over me. I slowly edged towards the body. But i never wished to see this. "PHIL!" I cried out, running towards the body. "Stay with me Phil, stay with me." I whispered. He was out cold. I picked him up and cradeled him my arms, protecting him from all evil. I glanced around and ran out the school. Which, worryingly, was easy as for some reason, Phil was unusually light.  I put him in my car and drove him to my house. Again. 

I placed him on my couch and got some ice and a cloth and bandages. I cleaned him up as best as I could. And waited. And waited. An hour later, Phil began to stir.

I know this is horrifically short but i have extreme writers block and my thoughts are just all like asdfghjkl. BUT HOLY WHAT I GOT OVER 100 READS ON THIS STORY WOW OMG ILY GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Yeah, so I guess after the long wait, this should;'ve been really long, but I'm adictted to Muse, okay!

And also, Phil has an eating disorder but i can't remember if i mentioned it before. But pretend I have.

*exits singing 'Plug-in Baby*