Checking me out?

...I'm terrible I know.

-Phil's POV-

My eyes slowly cracked open, everything blurry as my gaze swept around the familiar room. I began to sit up but groaned in pain.

I heard a voice calling my name, startling me. 'Dan?' I murmured, my throat dry and my lips chapped.

'Phil. How are you?'

'Um okay I guess' ugh terrible

'How much pain are you in?'

'Its not too bad, I guess... what happened? And why am I in your living room lying on your couch?'

Dan explained how 'some giant dickheads'- his words not mine - beat me up and he found me lying not the floor and took me to his house.

Whilst sipping at my water, courtesy of Dan, and watching what ever drivel was on TV, I noticed Dan staring at me, slowly moving his eyes up and down. Was Dan- Dan Fucking Howell- checking me out?!

I turned to look at him. He noticed a blushed furiously, averting his stare to the ground, which was rapidly growing, apparently, more and more interesting.

-Dans POV-

Oh my god. Oh my god Phil noticed. He fucking noticed me checking him out. God, he's going to think I'm some sort of pervert. My thoughts were running laps around my mind at 100 miles an hour. His soft voice interrupted them though.

'Dan?'

I looked up slightly, cursing the fuschia blush plastered to my face. His sky blue eyes stared into mine; blue on brown His pale skin positively glowed, and his plump, pink lips looked temptingly kissable. Neither of us ushered a word- we just stared. Until I started leaning in, head slightly crooked my lips gracing his soft ones.

And then the impossible happened.

He kissed back.

My hand reached up and tangled in his hair, his hand reaching for the back of my neck. I began to moan slightly as the kiss became more intimate, my tongue licking his bottom lip slightly, yearning for entrance.

We pulled back, panting, scavenging the room for oxygen. He giggled, his tongue sticking out slightly in that adorable fashion of his.

'Philip Michael Lester, will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?'

Phil grinned, from ear to ear, up at me, his blue eyes sparkling.

'Yes, Daniel James Howell. Yes I will.'

A/N: Its short again but everything is just so ASDFGHJKL.

But fluffy fluff fluff to make up for it amiright?

IT JUST MAKES MY LI'L HEART SING!

And you guys are the best! This story has so many votes and reads, it's unbelievable! So, here, a virtual Pog for you all. Pog meaning Penguin Dog because they're the best pets around! \(^o^)/

<3333