Are you in there?

Chapter Two woo such exciting-ness! I got 3 reads! yay or something I don't know. Ah well, enjoy the chapter guys!

*Phil's POV*

I heard Dan's fist pummeling on the door. Bitter tears streamed down my face. I have messed this up. This boy is so beautiful, what am I thinking, he was never going to be friends with me! Of course he was going to laugh whilst my so-called friends beat me up! He's no different. Only he is. 'I don't know anymore.' I whispered. I heard Dan's back slide down against the door. 'Phil.' he pleaded. 'I liked that hug.'

My eyes widened. I must be dreaming. Only its not a dream. Its real life. I slowly turned the lock. I saw Dan look up at me. 'Did you do anything?' he asked, his voice cracking. 'N-no. I'm sorry Dan.' I replied. he stared at me with his beautiful brown eyes. Slowly, he wraped his arms around me; I gasped, not quite able to take in what was happening. I leaned into the hug. 'I'm guessing we're friends now then?' I said. He removed his arms. 'Y-yeah.' He said, disappointed. I'd only known him an hour or so and he was already confusing me. Oh well. The awkward silence was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. 'I'll get it.' he said. 

------

We sat in the lounge, silently eating our piping hot pizzas. 'Do you... like pokemon?' he asked, turning round to face me, his pizza in one hand. 'Hella yeah!' I replied. Dan grinned. 'Have you seen that stupid pokemon that looks like a nose?' he asked. 'Nosepass? He's so cool!' I said, giggling. 'No he is not!' Dan replied, disgusted by my pokemon taste. 'Yes he is! Anyway, the best has to be Jolteon.' I replied. 'I have a whole series of Pokemon on DVD, wanna watch it?' he asked. 'YES!!!" I shouted.

Dan insterted the DVD into the DVD player and we sat on the couch. The Pokemon theme started playing and Dan got up to make some popcorn. I sighed contently. I actually felt comfortable with a friend, I wasn't having to be someone I'm not. It felt great.

--------

*Dan's POV*

A way through the series and Phil and I were tearing up. 'No Pikachu no!' Phil mewled. 'You'll regret it!' I shouted at the cartoon drawing. 'Don't leave Ash!" we both cried, tears threatening to fall down our cheeks. We watched intensely as Pikachu made his decision. 'YES!!!!" we cried punching our fists in the air. Pikachu decided to stay with Ash after all. Phil and I stared at eachother and burst into laughter. 'We're-so-pathetic-' I cried between fits of laughter. Phil nodded his head unable to talk for laughing so much. We wiped tears from ours eyes. I looked at the time on our phone. 'We should really head to bed now.' I suggested. Phil nodded but asked, 'Where am I going to sleep?' I told Phil he could sleep on matress and borrown a duvet. After getting changed we got into bed (or matress) and said our Good Nights. My eyes grew heavy and I drifted into sleep.

I was awoken by screaming. My eyes grew wide and my heart was banging against my rib-cage like an angry warrior. 'Phil!' I thought. I jumped out bed and started shaking Phil's shoulder. 'Leave me alone!' he wept, distressed. He was sweating and tears poured down his face. 'Phil! You need to wake up!' Phil continued weeping. 'Phil! Are you in there/ You have to wake up!!'. All of a sudden, Phil's sharp blue eyes snapped open. They scanned my face, tears welling up inside them. I hugged him, feeling his warmth against me. 'What happened?' I whispered.

*Phil's POV*

I walked through the school corridoors and heard snickering behind me. I turned around to see my so-called friends laughing and pointing at me. 'GAY! GAY! GAY!' they chanted. I sped off down the corridoor, not daring to turn around. The corridoor was shrinking and soon enough I ran straight into it. I fell over and someone started kicking me. "GAYLORD GAYLORD GAYLORD!' they shouted. 'I'll never love you. Who would?' i looked up. It was Dan. Kicking and throwing punches at me like there was no tomorrow. 'Leave me alone!' i cried, blood trickling form my nose. 'No!' he cried, laughing deviously. 'You won't leave me alone, so I won't leave you alone.' 

All of a sudden I was staring up at Dan. His chocolate eyes were filled with concern. I shook violently, sweating, we cheeks wet. He pulled me into a tight hug. 'What happened?' he whispered. i pulled away from the hug. 'Erm.. nothing. I'm fine.' I replied quickly. 'Phil. You're fine.' He replied. I sighed and told about the dream. His eyes grew sadder and sadder, I felt worse and worse. Finally Dan looked away and hugged his knees. 'I would never do that.' he choked. 'I know Dan. I- i'm so sorry.' I replied. He looked me straight in the eye. 'I-It's okay Phil. Just never think I would do something like that, okay?' He hugged me again. 'I care about you.' He whisperd. 

Me too Dan.

Me too.

Welp that was chapter two, folks. I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to comment, vote or share this, it'd mean a lot to mean.

okay.

Jazzy out <3