"You're amazing, Phil."

Howdy Guys! I can't believe this fic has gotten 54 reads and 10 votes! It's so unreal! Also I'm sorry I haven't updated in, like, 1000000 centuries.

This one goes out to @emmaidkputnam 'cause she's great.

*Phil's POV*

I wake up, my lips dry and chapped, my head throbbing. I sit up slowly and stretch. Big mistake. I cry out in pain and look down to my arm. Oh yeah, that's right, I cut last night.

"Phil! There's someone at the door for you!" My mum calls.

"Send them up please Mum.", I croak whilst searching for a long sleeves jumper. I'm taking off my t-shirt as my door whips open; I hear a gasp.

"Phil! W-what happened?" Shit. Dan.

I turn around, my cheeks scarlet red. I then realise what he's staring at. Bruises are littering my torso and red, ragged cuts are all over my arm. "E-erm Da-dan I'm okay. Really" Dan snaps out of his daze. He shakes his head. "Bullshit Phil!", he grabs my arm "Total Bullcrap! Look what you have done to yourself!" I wince as he accidentally grabs my cuts. He releases my arm and flops onto my bed, his head in his hands. I sit down warily next to him and put my arm around his shoulders. I looks at my, his chocolate brown eyes studying my face. Much to my despair, tears are pricking at the corner of his eyes. "W-why? Why Phil?"

"Because I'm a disgusting excuse for a human." He shakes his head

"No your not Phil" I sigh.

"Yes Dan. I-"

"No your bloody not Phil!" He stands up, looking down on me. "Your amazing! Why would you say that about yourself?!"

I remain silent, taken aback by his outburst. Does he mean that? I can't fall for that again. Last time I thought someone cared about me, they beat me up for being gay.

Dan sighs and sits down. "Phil... I do it too okay?" He lifts up his sleeve to reveal cuts up his arm. I gasp. "But I'm trying to stop. I managed to stop, but I slip up. Phil you need to try and stop. You're amazing, Phil." I down at the ground, blushing. He lifts my chin up. "Phil, I'm not going to ask about the bruises. I think I know what happened. But I'm not gonna let those dumbasses hurt you."

"Dan, you can't stop them. There's double the amount and they're twice as big as you. I don't want you hurt. I can handle them."

He raises an eyebrow. "Sure Phil. And there's a flying pig." He points to the window.

I snort. Now it's time for me to raise an eyebrow. "Are you saying I'm weak?"

He starts laughing. His laugh being contagious, I join in. "Your words not mine!" He giggles. After our laughter dies down I suggest we play video games, to which he agrees eagerly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phil!! No go the other way!! YOU MISSED THE BOX YOU IDIOT!"

I laugh at Dan's remarks, whilst I try, and fail, to play Crash Bandicoot. After reaching the end Dan states at me in a unamused fashion. "Phil you missed so many checkpoints." I dump the controller and pout. "Butt head" I mutter under my breath. "I heard that!" He laughs. I punch him playfully.

I'm just about to set up the wii so we can play Mario Kart when my mum walks in. "Boys, I'm ordering Chinese. Dan, do you want anything?"

"Oh, no thanks, Mrs. Lester. I should be heading back."

"Okay. Goodbye Dan." She leaves.

I look to Dan and pout, doing my best puppy eyes. "Daaaaaaaaaaaan. Do you HAVE to go?" I wine. He looks at me and smiles. "Yeah sorry. See you, Amazing Phil."

And with that he was gone,

A/N: So how was that? A bit more cheery than the last chapter.

In other news, I'm going to a 1D concert the day before I go back to school. And I'm not allowed to miss the next day. I'm considering writing a disclaimer for all the teachers saying that if I fall asleep it's not my fault.

Ciao my Rainbow Zebras!

*hands out sleep disclaimers to all of you*