Uncovered Past

The woman above is Ali, Alessa's Best Friend. Don't worry she will pop back up later into the book. She has her own drama. So don't forget her ;-) Anyway... On with the Chapter! Enjoy!  And if there's any spelling mistakes, sorry.

Btw sorry for the late update I'm  ill  at the moment :-(

~Bella~

****************

Angelo's P.O.V

In all my life have I honestly met a woman that made me think twice. I had examined her head to toe, trying to find an imperfection that would make me dislike her, whether it was from the inside or out.

But I couldn't.

I simply couldn't.

The way her raven hair smoothly flows down to her ribs in soft silky looking waves, makes me urge to touch a lock and endlessly run my fingers through it, feeling the silky texture caress my fingers.

She had a strong definition to her face, her tanned skin with high and defined cheeks bone structure while a pair of full pink lips.But her eyes stood the most prominent on her face. They were like orbs of greens and blues blended together like paint on a canvas.

They were memorising. But, I blamed being so attracted to her mostly on I hadn't had a decent fuck in a while.

Being a Bachelor I had slept with my fair share of women. You could say I was the player of Italy.

I've dated  all sorts of women, from actresses, models and just women who come to my parties that I often host to sometimes discuss business.

Women know I'm a player, yet they throw themselves at me like rag dolls. Of course, I take the opportunity, and of course they end up hurt after I just fuck them and tell them to leave the next morning.

I'm not the kind to do relationships. Ever.

I'm surprised a cult hasn't been formed to kill me from the number of women who's hearts I have broken.

Being a Mafia Boss, is a job, not an easy one either. I didn't  intend to include a woman in my affairs . Yet fate seems twisted.

My father, Rafa Dimitri, handed me over the business when I turned 18, after my other siblings had no desire to take over a killer business. Literally.

My sister works as a lawyer up in New York, married and far from here.

My younger brother, in University, I think.

Lets just say he's dropped out a couple of time before my parents forced him back in, as  'Just fucking around and having fun', is not a good enough excuse to drop out from a top university my parents are paying thousands for.

Walking down the hallway, I quickly texted my second in command Alonso. We had known each other since young teenagers, I trusted him the most, it only made sense I made him the Second in command , just in case shit hit the fan.

After quickly texting Alonso, I shoved my phone into my back jean pocket, planning ahead to what I would say to Alessa's father once we got there.

I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even hear the clicking sounds of shoes coming up behind me until I saw Alessa in the corner of my eye, her expression platonic.

Just as I was about to ask why she was following me, before I remembered I had absent-mindedly called her so we could meet her parents.

As we rounded the corner, Alonso emerged through a large oak door, stopping in our path. Giving a swift nod he proceeded to walk over to us. I visibly notice Alessa tense up slightly. To be honest, I didn't blame her. Having two 6ft4 armed men next to you would surely be intimidating.